Tears Gator Tears

I agree. And it’s not fair for me to agree to 60 days now, when the possibility of Florida finishing high in the recruiting rankings is known to be much lower than when the bet was made. I appreciate flagator being willing to take his punishment and being a good sport, but that’s like extending the punishment in the fourth quarter of a blowout.

lol i don't mind it being slanted in y'all favor because it's just an avi anyways, no big deal since i'm not changing my screen name or anything lol.

Advertisement
Look, I am not in favor of anyone being shot and killed over stuff like this, but I wonder if the shooter was someone who had previously attended a Florida Gaytor recruiting function...I'm just asking the tough questions...

The reason why I took this bet is using this logic; 12th is the WORST I can finish, right?

Ok so let's get the schools we 100000% WITHOUT A DOUBT regardless of how their season plays out record wise, can say will finish above UF out of the way:

SEC - UGA, Bama, LSU, A&M (I think they'll catch fire as the season goes on)
ACC - Clemson, Miami, Notre Dame (i'm adding em to the ACC dammit)
Big 10 - Ohio State
Big 12 - Oklahoma
Pac 12 - USCw

So that's 10 teams right?

The rest we'd be scratching and clawing with the leftovers and will be ranked in that 11th - 20th range are:

Texas
Penn State
Tennessee
North Carolina
Michigan
Oregon
FSU
Michigan State

So overall that's like 18 teams off rip I wouldn't argue with if you said they'd finish above UF in recruiting. So basically we're 19th right now. So UF got to move up 7 whole *** spots and be there the day after NSD signing day.

Coach Napier got me on this, he not going to let me down, right? RIGHT?

FaithfulReadyCavy-size_restricted.gif

The reason why I took this bet is using this logic; 12th is the WORST I can finish, right?

Ok so let's get the schools we 100000% WITHOUT A DOUBT regardless of how their season plays out record wise, can say will finish above UF out of the way:

Big 10 - Ohio State
Big 12 - Oklahoma
Pac 12 - USCw

The rest we'd be scratching and clawing with the leftovers and will be ranked in that 11th - 20th range are:

Texas
Penn State
Tennessee
North Carolina
Michigan
Oregon
FSU
Michigan State

So overall that's like 18 teams off rip I wouldn't argue with if you said they'd finish above UF in recruiting. So basically we're 19th right now. So UF got to move up 7 whole *** spots and be there the day after NSD signing day.

1658242301972.png

Big 10 - Ohio State
Big 12 - Oklahoma
Pac 12 - USCw

Texas
Penn State
Tennessee
North Carolina
Michigan
Oregon
FSU
Michigan State

Poor Thing Are You Okay GIF by TV Land

Advertisement
Oh noooo. If I win, everyone involved ONLY has to do a Gator avi for ONE week.

If I lose, i rock a diff avi for 3 days for a total of two months
I understand that. I don’t think it’s equitable. I think it should be a week. They can stay at a week. If you insist on 60 days then I will risk 60 days as otherwise it’s an unfair bet. Also, @Cryptical Envelopment pixks your avi for the 1st week. Anything after that is picked by me since his bet is only for a week and the rest of us tagged along. As he said, anything after that is between you and other posters though I will be the sole victim here. Lol

Big 10 - Ohio State
Big 12 - Oklahoma
Pac 12 - USCw

Texas
Penn State
Tennessee
North Carolina
Michigan
Oregon
FSU
Michigan State

Dude, it’s in the 1st post at the bottom of the 1st thread. You need a top 10 class.

Keep the bet at a week. It’s not happening unless On3 becomes the composite.

Big 10 - Ohio State
Big 12 - Oklahoma
Pac 12 - USCw

Texas
Penn State
Tennessee
North Carolina
Michigan
Oregon
FSU
Michigan State

You forgot Louisville

Advertisement
Sooo now they’re offering to “dicc face” a 17yr old kid?! Aren’t there laws against **** like that? Weird stuff … but I guess a gator gon gaytor. 🤷🏾‍♂️

Advertisement
Im getting confused. I thought it was only for a week. If we leave it at that, the more Canes, the merrier for you. @Cryptical Envelopment help me help him. This would be a lot of avi’s too but we can’t bet a week while you’re at risk for 2 months. Lol

20 Canes @1 week = 20 weeks
1 gaytuh @ 2 months = ~9weeks

that seems reasonable

ResizedP_763603dd-3c67-4443-81e5-f35aa227e0a4_287015361908949(1).gif

It needs to be equitable. It can’t be a 1 week vs 60 day ban on our board. I think we should stick to the week - otherwise if he has to risk 60 days then I will… and that’s still to long of a punishment time. Meanwhile I don’t see you on the bet list. 👀
I don't think your calculating the fact that it's not 1 person vs 1 person

think of the reverse if you were making that deal with 20 people on the gaytuh board

ResizedP_a46e1f4e-c3a4-4902-8d39-2ebce4d09435_154682759265731.gif

Advertisement

Big 10 - Ohio State
Big 12 - Oklahoma
Pac 12 - USCw

Texas
Penn State
Tennessee
North Carolina
Michigan
Oregon
FSU
Michigan State

65209125-B235-4D88-9FD1-8D491054EDC5.jpeg

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back