Tears Gator Tears

Advertisement
If I’d have know it was so easy I’d have done it years ago…if my old no computer using numb nut *** can figure it out you shouldn’t have any problem..couple clicks an presto chango you’re no longer a letter..
So one of them pointed out the bump class determines a HC even has a shot, and for once he’s not wrong. If you can’t sell kids on your vision in year one, you aren’t selling anything ever. Unless Billy can resurrect this class and get it into the top 10, he’s already done. And even then, there’s a good chance he never reaches that high again.

Hate to be the bearer of bad news…well no I don’t actually makes me REAL happy,but Old Billy Boy is owed 40 million dollars AFTER this season…and I think they may still be paying Mullen and possibly MacSharkfcker too…..HE AIN’T GOING ANYWHERE FOR A WHILE…
Imagine getting PAID to just f*ck sharks all day! What a life.

Retaliate Sesame Street GIF by Muppet Wiki

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Desperate = trying to outbid themselves lol

Reckless = their coach who tells recruits they’re softer than baby sh*t if they commit elsewhere

Naive = Thinking just because they’re in the SEC recruits should be impressed
Billy’s first mistake when taking the job was thinking any kid that wanted to be a Gaytor had enough smarts to make a video in the first place..😜

Advertisement
Back