Tears Gator Tears

DE62B312-2EC1-49A2-B4C2-C66EC3CB17E7.gif

Advertisement
They’ve probably got internal bickering going on over there amongst the power gators and the whole thing just went sideways during the Rashada episode

This is it.

Those in the **** power/decision circle with respect to **** NIL, decided to make Heitner the fall guy, maybe to take some heat away from them, maybe also because he bears some responsibility in the way that they’re managing it, and Heitner ain’t having it. He’s small potatoes in that group, so he’s turning on Ruiz and Miami using the whole Rashada recruitment as an excuse as to why they can’t get shlt done in shltsville.

Sadly, Heitner is the bltch and shlteater to atone for the crocodile incompetence of the more powerful, so he’s struggling to keep his head above water. He’s young and a major perceived fūckup at this point in his career and he may as well switch to Family Law and drinking heavily, because his career is over.

This is it.

Those in the **** power/decision circle with respect to **** NIL, decided to make Heitner the fall guy, maybe to take some heat away from them, maybe also because he bears some responsibility in the way that they’re managing it, and Heitner ain’t having it. He’s small potatoes in that group, so he’s turning on Ruiz and Miami using the whole Rashada recruitment as an excuse as to why they can’t get shlt done in shltsville.

Sadly, Heitner is the bltch and shlteater to atone for the crocodile incompetence of the more powerful, so he’s struggling to keep his head above water. He’s young and a major perceived fūckup at this point in his career and he may as well switch to Family Law and drinking heavily, because his career is over.
He played this all wrong. Getting into it with a guy who represents a good chunk of the top blue chip talents in NIL was just bad future business for UiF.

Heitner needs to becareful. Let’s say he is right and he causes that recruit to lose eligibility or worse… the gator ls can kiss goodbye ever landing a top recruit again. Families and recruits would take notice of what they did and how they cost a player money because said player didn’t choose their school.
This x 100
Especially when everyone knows that they haven’t been clean even before nil.
Now they want to start snitching and tagging ncaa with their tweets.

Advertisement
I still don't understand their argument that a publicly traded company writing NIL deals is not following the rules, but some BS collective of $10 a month fan contributions is doing NIL the right way.
💯. It’s bizarro world over there.

And I’m sorry for going on a tangent here, but…

If anyone is breaking the rules of NIL, it’s them!!
NIL was NOT passed to set up goFundMe collectives to bid on players, and pay them for no services provided. This BS narrative by them (UF and SEC) infuriates me. Boils my blood!

At least we sign players and they are fulfilling their contract with commercials for a legitimate public traded company.

UF, ATM, TX, TN, Bama. Nope, nothing. It’s pure play for play, as usual.

Yet, the NCAA wants to come down here to interview Ruiz. I’m still waiting on the news report of the NCAA visiting Texas ATM, Oh St and Tenn for an inquiry on “how NIL should work”.

The NCAA is the most corrupt organization to exist since the slave trade.

Advertisement
Let me just stop you before you go over to their board for confirmation of what you're saying. Don't bother, all it says it
"we cooled on him"
"he's not very good anyway"
"my sources are telling me there were some character issues and billy told him to walk"
"Ruiz offered him $39 million a year for 4 years"

Advertisement
Advertisement
💯. It’s bizarro world over there.

And I’m sorry for going on a tangent here, but…

If anyone is breaking the rules of NIL, it’s them!!
NIL was NOT passed to set up goFundMe collectives to bid on players, and pay them for no services provided. This BS narrative by them (UF and SEC) infuriates me. Boils my blood!

At least we sign players and they are fulfilling their contract with commercials for a legitimate public traded company.

UF, ATM, TX, TN, Bama. Nope, nothing. It’s pure play for play, as usual.

Yet, the NCAA wants to come down here to interview Ruiz. I’m still waiting on the news report of the NCAA visiting Texas ATM, Oh St and Tenn for an inquiry on “how NIL should work”.

The NCAA is the most corrupt organization to exist since the slave trade.
Yup. All I hear is collectives at these schools paying kids. But for what? You don’t see or hear about them doing anything.

I have SEEN LifeWallet ads with UM players. Ruiz is the only one actually doing it right. Pay for work, based on likeness.

The irony in schools with collectives getting no backlash is actually unreal, they’re literally just money pots for boosters to pay recruits.

following the rules gets u no where, the teams that dont follow them for years have won. F the rules
What rules?
The NCAA is so behind this and SO corrupt, there are no rules at this point, not even simple guidelines.

At least we are keeping with the spirit of NIL, the SEC doesn’t even pretend to. It’s just pay for play through thier “COLLECTIVES” that provide no service other than to pay players for signing with their school.

Advertisement
Back