Tears Gator Tears

Advertisement
1656727505327.png

Advertisement
Heitner, in my opinion, is not helpful for them. He looks like a snitch.
Heitner was on the finabaum show openly saying the ncaa is looking into Miami and that the gator collective should be commended for its refusal to deal with rashada's attorney. I tried watching that trash show to get some nuggets on the conference realignment situation and ended up puking. He came off as completely whiny about it.

Heitner was on the finabaum show openly saying the ncaa is looking into Miami and that the gator collective should be commended for its refusal to deal with rashada's attorney. I tried watching that trash show to get some nuggets on the conference realignment situation and ended up puking. He came off as completely whiny about it.
He and Ruiz were best buds a few months ago. He's obviously on a witch hunt because his feelings were hurt somehow

****. I need to get that clip and watch it. I wonder if it’s been brought up on this board? I know it was mentioned that Finebaum criticized the Gator recruiting.

Advertisement

Heitner needs to becareful. Let’s say he is right and he causes that recruit to lose eligibility or worse… the gator ls can kiss goodbye ever landing a top recruit again. Families and recruits would take notice of what they did and how they cost a player money because said player didn’t choose their school.

Something definitely happened between them… this is from Jan or Feb article…

ADBA0F83-5F6C-43AE-92A2-2E9E86604991.jpeg

Advertisement
Something definitely happened between them… this is from Jan or Feb article…

View attachment 194465
That's crazy, something must have definitely happened. To be fair he didn't mention Ruiz but rather Miami and Rashada's attorney. He was also complimentary to the Gator Collective for not engaging with Rashada's attorney. In general he was shining a positive light on uf/napier and painting miami as "breaking the rules like they always do". I had to stop listening at that point since I realized the show was trash.

Advertisement
I still don't understand their argument that a publicly traded company writing NIL deals is not following the rules, but some BS collective of $10 a month fan contributions is doing NIL the right way.
This. Heitner just salty his collective is ***. i domt like how much Ruiz puts a target on his back but his deals are the only ones I see actually following the purposes of nil. I havent seen a single kid do anything for the collective

That's crazy, something must have definitely happened. To be fair he didn't mention Ruiz but rather Miami and Rashada's attorney. He was also complimentary to the Gator Collective for not engaging with Rashada's attorney. In general he was shining a positive light on uf/napier and painting miami as "breaking the rules like they always do". I had to stop listening at that point since I realized the show was trash.
So someone should point out collectives are absolutely illegal. Rashada can engage w any company to get any deal he wants. It’s not against the rules. There is nothing wrong w a booster sponsoring athletes in nil deals as long as they’re not pay for play. Heitner is just big mad his team sucks ***

Heitner is a biatchhhhhhhhhh. I know for a fact he tried to get $$$ for Rashada. He tried to get him on behalf of the gators collective. He’s a lying prick
They’ve probably got internal bickering going on over there amongst the power gators and the whole thing just went sideways during the Rashada episode

Advertisement
Back