Tears Gator Tears

Advertisement
Just ask him what a bullet “grazing” your ear sounds like. Rounds make a distinct sound when they are fired at you.
I don't have a 247 gaytor account so can't ask. Hopefully someone will call him out as his story keeps expanding into crappy fiction.

1656719986228.png

Season 2 Lol GIF by Friends

Advertisement
My exact feeling. I never get sick and even got the vaccine so when my wife started showing symptoms I was like "I knew it wouldn't touch me" and here I am 2 days later eating crow and feeling like 💩
Hope you feel better…my wife and I got it and we were fortunate enough to get the antibodies within a couple hours of finding out we had it…

Not sure what is in those antibodies but I’ve had asthma all my life as well as heart problems and knew at the least I’d end up in the hospital possibly on a ventilator and yet I barely got sick at all…the booster shot made me sicker…same with my wife…her second shot made her sicker than she got from Covid…

If you can get those antibodies get them but they will only give them to you within a day or so after you get the crud…

They are so dumb. We took 1 recruit this cycle where its str8 head to head. If they lose Kinsler, dont blame NIL. Your coach suck ***. NIL giving man a pass. They acting like other coaches are not recruiting. The kids are not putting them in their final list and they are leaving their area and going all over the country. Something rotten but they zero in on us and Ruiz

Advertisement
The UF FANS have no faith in their coaching staff, they are saying all over the internet, recruits read those comments and decide to not commit or bail on their commitments and go elsewhere. UF only needs to pay Billy something like $50 million to buy him out.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back