Tears Gator Tears

Holy sheeeeeit. A few days ago, these Gaytor a$$holes were braaaaggggging about the NIL offer they made to Rashada. Now they are acting like NO ENTITY AT ALL made any sort of offer to Rashada.

You don't have to like the Rashadas' attorney, but he is absolutely right about all the lying and misdirection that came out of Hogtown with their NIL offer.

But suuuuuure...Jaden Rashada flew to Hogtown for an unofficial visit in May, and then for an official visit in June...AND NOBODY OFFERED HIM NOTHIN'...

I cannot even believe the Gaytor BULLSH!TE I ..."
Is UF begging some borderline commits to announce to save face?
Turds are at the local bar at 2 AM. What are the prospects of getting laid by a fresh smelling 5*?

Advertisement
no chance. He doenst like bum sauce ***** gators
3E469F20-D8EF-4453-B623-C286C3014768.gif

Went to Truett's Luau when I was up in the ATL.

Man, oh, man, the Tropical Nuggets were FIRE (nuggets tossed in the sweet chili sauce)...

Sorry for the picture rotation, but that's the Pineapple Chicken Tacos, the Luau Burger (yeah, you heard right), and the Tropical Nuggets.

Love Chick Fil-A (and Truett's Luau), hate QueJay...

1656529325420.png

Advertisement
Advertisement
best part is heitner can moan, ***** and cry about everything caspino said.

he can't do anything about rashadas recruitment. he cant say jack **** about how good floridas nil game is, because its lacking positive results and recruiting is a cluster****.

another dan thompson getting shoved into his locker. i absolutely love it

Advertisement
best part is heitner can moan, ***** and cry about everything caspino said.

he can't do anything about rashadas recruitment. he cant say jack **** about how good floridas nil game is, because its lacking positive results and recruiting is a cluster****.

another dan thompson getting shoved into his locker. i absolutely love it

Agreed.

Not sure how Heitner explains all the GC/GG whiffs on guys NOT named Rashada...as if Caspino is to blame for the Gaytors' poor recruiting class (thus far).

Please, Darren, stop whining about Caspino and tell us about all the GC/GG success stories...

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back