Tears Gator Tears

Advertisement

1656515361119.png

Advertisement
I think a lot of this goes back to how things "used to be done". Back when only the SEC was allowed to pay kids, a rental home and a $50k/year fake job for mom was enough to get a blue chip kid to play for you. There was a lot less money involved. The SEC bag schools created the market and were able to decide what players were "worth" because nobody else had a say in the matter. Now the market has changed. More buyers=higher demand=higher price. But the old money boosters don't see it that way. They still see it as "$50k was good enough for player X in 2016, why should I have to pay $200k now?"
^^^ This plus I think the SEC was in disbelief, lazy, not forward thinking enough to see that certain teams that were dormant for years might get serious with the new NIL open door. Miami, USC, Texas, L'ville, Michigan St., Tenn.

^^^ This plus I think the SEC was in disbelief, lazy, not forward thinking enough to see that certain teams that were dormant for years might get serious with the new NIL open door. Miami, USC, Texas, L'ville, Michigan St., Tenn.
Kinda like how we did after the title game appearances in the early 2000s. Bama is gonna go through it again too, mark my words. Their fans will take it for granted

Advertisement
Once again, I see "sources told ON3 Rashada's deal was worth 9.5 mil" Yet people keep saying Caspino told them what Jaden's deal was worth. On3's article is purposely misleading but anyone who actually reads it can see that the money figures they quote come from "multiple sources" not from Jaden's lawyer. The only thing Caspino "leaked" to On3 was that Florida's offer was higher than Miami's and that Jaden turned down extra money from UF to commit to UM.

Also, this Heitner nerd is pretty much just handicapping his own team's chances of ever competing for any player who's looking for NIL compensation. Bro, just shut up and take your L.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back