Tears Gator Tears

Advertisement
Dude literally tried to throw in championship in there to create some separation from obvious players better than him. Kenny Phillips and meriweather among others were better in college and the league than this clown.
Shiiiitt. I'd take Anthony Reddick over him. So long as he promises to keep his helmet on.

Edit:. I was always a Reddick fan. No disrespect.

Last edited:
Advertisement
I could write a book on this one. Holy sheeeit.

I'll try to keep it simple and brief. Not six months ago, the Gaytors were bragging about paying Harold Perkins' mama with illegal inducements (no-show job at Shands, housing in Hogtown). They were bragging that they had enough money to get signatures from a bunch of blue-chippers. Chick Fil-A QueJay was promising the moon and the stars (literally and figuratively).

And if those things would have come true 6 months ago, then it would have involved and required money. And the having of money at that particular time. But but but, six months later we are finding out that they never had the money AND THEY DON'T HAVE THE MONEY TODAY. They were supposed to solve the money shortage over the last weekend. Or by September. And even if the money comes in, they can't agree how to spend it.

Which leads me to the next big point. I don't care if the Gaytors raise ONE BILLION DOLLARS. If you still have borsters like Heavener who talk about how certain players "aren't worth the money", then all that money sits in the bank. And there is DISSENSION at GC/GG. If you go back to things that @Cribby and I posted, we said "BEWARE of the Bull Gaytors". We didn't say it would happen. SOME of them (mostly the younger ones) want to spend like drunken sailors who bought Bitcoin at $100. OTHERS of them don't publicly want to pay a bunch of money to dark-complected high school graduates. And STILL OTHERS act like "management" still has control over salaries in a tight labor market, and they are holding the line on paying more than a couple hundy K to these young punks.

Which takes us to the next point, John Ruiz. Love him or hate him, he has been the LEAD dog. I didn't say "only" dog. I said LEAD dog. Meaning, he is not constrained by ridiculous concepts of "overpayment" or "let's take a majority vote of the Hurricane Guard to determine if this player is worth paying X for". He also goes out of his way to help Zay Wong get OTHER deals for NIL. And, honestly, I would actually FEAR the Gaytors more if they could ever get organized and let someone lead the way, instead of taking endless votes on how to proceed. This is the nature of Caspino's "dysfunctional" comment. The Gaytor Collective and/or Guard can't figure out what they want to do. They plead poverty. They can't seem to figure out how to make legal payments to California high school kids. They've got "conservative" members like Heavener who outvote the more self-aware members who realize that if they don't shoot their wad for Rashada, they are fvvvvvcked.

And to top it all off, on Swampa$$ 247, they have bartender Delray Gaytor (and there is nothing wrong with working in a bar, just hear me out) giving the business to SR Gaytor, who has his family name on multiple buildings in Hogtown. This guy Delray is yapping to a multi-millionaire (billionaire?) about B-cups and D-cups (go back and read about Delray's heroics in a recent barfight, it's so inspiring, I'm sure all the Bull Gaytors will be talking about it during the next wine-and-cheese social). I'm not saying everyone has to kiss SR Gaytor's full ****hole, I'm just saying you can treat a guy like that with a bit of respect and ask some tasteful questions about the inner workings of the GG/GC on that rare occasion when a guy of his profile deigns to mix with the hoi polloi.

Alright, I'll leave it at that for now. I'm sure @RVACane will have some new red-meat screenshots for me to attack soon...

PS, don't even get me started on the financial/legal experts floating GENIUS illegal ideas on how to raise more money for GG/GC.
That wasn't simple or brief, my friend.

I still read it.

Funny thing is, if we land some of the OLs we have a real shot with, this kid will have to cycle back to the Gaytors, and the Gaytors are gonna have to pretend like the affair never happened...

1656538817593.png

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back