Tears Gator Tears

"the one positive is if he does pick Miami is that their war chest just spent a lot of money on a position they did not even really need"

šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚...

Does he realize how bad this sounds?

"Miami is willing to outspend us at a position they don't even need just so we can't get him"

Do they realize how bad of a position that puts them in? If we're willing to go all out for a recruit we don't need, what are we willing to do for one we do need?

That's just sad ... Like there's any positive for them of us stealing their most important recruit when we don't even really "need" him.

Advertisement
Rolling up in tears like

Happy College Basketball GIF by UNC Tar Heels

LFG

Advertisement
Advertisement
biggest gator booster tweeted this idk

This tweet by Hugh Hasnocock is just like when Epstein use to tweet out support for Manny after his team would get mollywhopped!!

Its meant to encourage their fanbase and hype up the other recruits they get.

Also, reminds me of when Hartley and Dugans tweeted out a pic of them high fiving on NSD when we missed out on PSJ2/Campbell and everyone thought it meant we landed them. Nope they were just celebrating Ezzard

Advertisement
Advertisement
I mean as a fan base that used to cry ourselves about not being able to pay or at least not pay the way others did because of the scrutiny, I donā€™t really give a **** how the cry - itā€™s laughable how they are acting like theyā€™re poor brothers of the south now. Honestly ultimately when you look back in the past if you **** the hot girl whether it was free or paid for it you still came

Advertisement
Back