Tears Gator Tears

Advertisement
So let me get this straight, CryptoGaytor has such a bad temper that he doesn't allow himself to carry guns...and he texts and drives on one of the most congested surface roads in Broward (University), almost killing a guy by swerving into his lane...

But he takes no blame for nearly killing someone on the road, guns his engine in response, opines that the person attacked him because of his Florida license plate, and plays along with other porsters who suggest that his assailant should be deported...

Just another day on Swampa$$ 247...
522FA253-505E-4A52-843B-AECCD8972518.gif

Advertisement
Oh it’s bad and funny over there on their boards. Many of them are claiming they’re losing on the recruiting trails only due to NILs. According to them, EVERY top recruit would be playing for Napier had it not been for NILs. Lol. Please someone tell me… where was Napier recruiting previously like that that has Gators fans thinking so great of this man as a recruiter?

Oh it’s bad and funny over there on their boards. Many of them are claiming they’re losing on the recruiting trails only due to NILs. According to them, EVERY top recruit would be playing for Napier had it not been for NILs. Lol. Please someone tell me… where was Napier recruiting previously like that that has Gators fans thinking so great of this man as a recruiter?

Billy Gaypier was GREAT at claiming credit for signing SoFla WRs that Mario recruited to Alabama...

Oh, and Tajh Boyd, who was absolutely not a Gaypier recruit...

Advertisement
Someone else mentioned it, think it may have been htown but the biggest tell was them losing Citizen last year. The entire staff is from Louisiana and LSU had a coaching change. Them not pulling Citizen was a sign of things to come.

Happy Ghost GIF by Power Book IV: Force

Advertisement
Probably not a Cane but Apparently we’re in a better spot than we were. I’m pretty sure Cormani won’t go Gator though and they were banking on him as recruit #1.

Once Saban lost that 5 star to UGA at CB you knew Cormani’s price went up big time. I can’t see Saban letting a top player go to UF and there is the relationship with **** boy traitor over there

Advertisement
It’s a lose, lose situation for Florida.

Miami can compete in NIL era dollar wise.

No NIL, Miami put the resources into the program that would allow them to pull on Top 10 classes.

As long as he doesn’t go there, I’ll be fine.

Them missing on Baxter, Cormani, and Rashada guarantees the highest they finish is 15th.
I can almost understand their selective memories when it comes to the Rashads recruitment… but their confidence around Baxter seems completely unjustified. I’d go as far as saying it’s borderline delusional

Advertisement
Back