Tears Gator Tears

Visited the ON3 Gators board ... it is hilarious. Total meltdown and guys saying it's time to cut the cord with Napier he doesn't have a clue on how to organize and run recruiting. Some saying that the only way Rashada would go to Miami over UF is "due to his father being greedy". Others responded " come on man, look at a kid from the San Francisco area making a decision on where he wants to live and play football .... in Miami with the restaurants and ocean, a hot coaching staff, or in Gainesville with Napier and his group of 5 coaching staff". Napier is taking a beating. He also apparently lost 3 key recruits, including one QB, due to having requested that each recruit send a video stating a). Why he wanted to go to UF and B). Some summary of his football acumen. Totally turned the kids off. Also stating that if Miami lands Rashada UM will have two recruits participating in the Elite 11 finals, and UF won't have a recruit period.

Does dude want a football team or a cult?

Advertisement
Yeah, he lost Evers and Gibson plus 2 more over that send me a video thing. I thought it was a workout video he wanted so this is news to me. Just full blown out of touch with reality. Dude thinks he’s top tier walking into Bama today or something.
Well, EVERYONE agrees that if saban were to step down, bama already has their eye on billy to replace him. It is known

Advertisement
1.“ We offered 1 million and wouldn’t budge”
2. “We offered two million”
3. “We don’t like his dad and were just running the price up “
How I Met Your Mother Comedy GIF by Laff

Mario and Napier faced the same exact thing. Season that fell apart and recruiting class floundering. How they handled each situation should have been enough for the Lizards to know what's up. We had one player from outa state stay home, held on to every other commit, plus brought in 4 players we had no chance with, #70,90,102 and 108. Players we had no chance with. That's pull. This should surprise no one. Bury them

This 1000 x. This is one thing we saw off the bat and it made us think of the issues Manny had. He doesn’t have the clout to get guys they wouldn’t want on staff like Steele and Strong. Corey Raymond is an outlier. There aren’t more Raymond’s who will be clamoring to get on staff and after a ****** start, it’ll be even harder for him.
And therein lies the issue with him paying those 4 unproven position coaches over $1 million. He could have bought some clout with that payroll but instead he went for yes men that know him. Now when he has to move on from them it’s going to cost a lot more than $1 million to get that clout

Advertisement
No the adderall wore off and I was unsuccessful in my search 😔. I’m pretty sure I covered every one north of Lake Okechobee. THERE ARE SO MANY CHICK-FIL-A’s IN THIS STATE.

On a side note, wow are they lacking diversity.
Not true, they have a guy that likes to get Pegged, that’s gotta count for something

Advertisement
Mario and Napier faced the same exact thing. Season that fell apart and recruiting class floundering. How they handled each situation should have been enough for the Lizards to know what's up. We had one player from outa state stay home, held on to every other commit, plus brought in 4 players we had no chance with, #70,90,102 and 108. Players we had no chance with. That's pull. This should surprise no one. Bury them
1656104620199.gif

Advertisement
Visited the ON3 Gators board ... it is hilarious. Total meltdown and guys saying it's time to cut the cord with Napier he doesn't have a clue on how to organize and run recruiting. Some saying that the only way Rashada would go to Miami over UF is "due to his father being greedy". Others responded " come on man, look at a kid from the San Francisco area making a decision on where he wants to live and play football .... in Miami with the restaurants and ocean, a hot coaching staff, or in Gainesville with Napier and his group of 5 coaching staff". Napier is taking a beating. He also apparently lost 3 key recruits, including one QB, due to having requested that each recruit send a video stating a). Why he wanted to go to UF and B). Some summary of his football acumen. Totally turned the kids off. Also stating that if Miami lands Rashada UM will have two recruits participating in the Elite 11 finals, and UF won't have a recruit period.
He doesn't understand how to recruit at a power 5 level as HC. At Alabama the brand recruited itself, it was simple. Come play for a national championship and get the best coaching possible to prepare you for the NFL. At ULL they were never in on any big-time recruits so he was recruiting players who didn't have many if any D1 offers and they just wanted a D1 offer.

But it certainly ain't nothing like Gainesville. Stayed with a friend out there once, and I thanked the stars I decided not to go there. I asked him what he did for fun and he said they prowled the cow pastures for shrooms and would get chased out by the owners. That's why Bakersfield came to mind when I thought of that craphole.

Accurate. My high school friends were doing that back in the 80s in Hogtown...

Advertisement
Back