Tears Gator Tears

Video footage of Billy contemplating the letter before putting pen to paper.

View attachment 191809
@RVACane Don't disrespect The Dude like that man...

They both have the name "Lebowski" but let me explain something to you. Um, I am not "Mr. Lebowski". You're Mr. Lebowski. I'm "the Dude." So that's what you call me. You know, that or, uh, "His Dudeness," or uh, "Duder," or "El Duderino" if you're not into the whole brevity thing.

Advertisement
9466F81D-6B86-4F34-8245-504E3BC4EA51.jpeg

Advertisement
That stunt cost them Evers and Gibson for starters… and a couple more. Evers would be the heir apparent at QB right now and they’d be in a better though not great place. Just a total miscalculation and overestimation of the Napier/Gator Brand value from the get go.

Beautiful on point, with minimal editing succinctly explains their entire program for the last decade or so.
Put it this way, if I was writing a book about UiF football post-Filipino Timmy, I would title it, TurdBall: the Total Miscalculation and Overestimation of the Gator Brand.

Advertisement

Just makes me wonder again, why are NIL collectives allowed to exist? Even if you think a businessman like Ruiz is vastly overpaying for an athlete, that's an issue between Ruiz and his shareholders. He at least can make a plausible argument that a high profile, successful college athlete will bring attention to his business and it will increase revenue. But what exactly is a NIL collective paying a player for? They aren't selling any products and they aren't supposed to be a proxy for the school.

Just makes me wonder again, why are NIL collectives allowed to exist? Even if you think a businessman like Ruiz is vastly overpaying for an athlete, that's an issue between Ruiz and his shareholders. He at least can make a plausible argument that a high profile, successful college athlete will bring attention to his business and it will increase revenue. But what exactly is a NIL collective paying a player for? They aren't selling any products and they aren't supposed to be a proxy for the school.
they said something about their collective puts out exclusive content of the players. it’s something like that i can’t remember exactly what was said.

Advertisement
Beautiful on point, with minimal editing succinctly explains their entire program for the last decade or so.
Put it this way, if I was writing a book about UiF football post-Filipino Timmy, I would title it, TurdBall: the Total Miscalculation and Overestimation of the Gator Brand.
Gators are a local brand, the “U” is universal.

Advertisement
I am guessing you weren't impressed by Gapier's request that UiF's 2022 commits send him Uncle-Rico-meets-The-Real-World style audition interview videos explaining why they want to be Turds and showing their mad football skillz. It was a bold and masterful stratagem.

Hold on how the **** did i miss this????

That stunt cost them Evers and Gibson for starters… and a couple more. Evers would be the heir apparent at QB right now and they’d be in a better though not great place. Just a total miscalculation and overestimation of the Napier/Gator Brand value from the get go.

Billy forgot - or more likely never learned -

THE FIRST RULE OF BOULSCHITTING: NEVER START BELIEVING YOUR OWN BOULSCHITT!

Advertisement
Back