Tears Gator Tears

Advertisement
No the adderall wore off and I was unsuccessful in my search 😔. I’m pretty sure I covered every one north of Lake Okechobee. THERE ARE SO MANY CHICK-FIL-A’s IN THIS STATE.

On a side note, wow are they lacking diversity.

Annnnd, this is the point. Hence why I thought it would be easier to identify Que Dog QueJay and his two relatives. Which is why I think it's wacky that he shares so many personal details.

T

he problem with a guy like Napier is that even if he identifies the weak links, he does not have the name recognition to upgrade them with anybody noteworthy. It was the problem golden and Diaz had.

sounds JUST like I said yesterday on our board:

exactly and let’s admit this; we have a head coach that these kids aren’t familiar with. This isn’t like CBN is coming from Boise State which is the most known G5 school or like it was when Urban was at Utah and got to showcase himself when they got into the BCS game before he came to UF.

ULL was never on any of these kids radar so they kinda don’t know **** about what a CBN led team can do against the big boys. And as far as the staff, these kids are probably only really familiar with Colbert and Raymond yet everyone else are kind of unknowns (i guess you can add Coach Spencer).

Sadly this probably is going to be a “yea all this is nice, but you CBN REALLY are going to have to show me what you can do on a P5 level since you’re only HC experience was at a G5 school”

Yeah, "momentum" and a dollar will get you a cup of coffee. At McDonald's. Senior citizen coffee.

1656096401482.png

Advertisement
WAAAAAAAHHHH...

View attachment 191828

No, it's more like this:

Miami

---Better Coaching Staff
---Better Place to Live

Roughly Equivalent

---League
---Stadium Experience
---Fan Support
---Facilities
---Education
---TV Exposure
---Competition

Florida

---More NIL Money
---Depth Chart
homie said league like u cant get to the league through any school lol. Anyone can put a player in the league lol, he just needs to be good enough. Everyone is on tv tf does this guy have a black n white television with a hanger taped tp the back of it? TV Exposure? like wtf this ni99a living in the 15th century.

Advertisement
@flagator86 , I respect you. You're super level headed.

But I honestly don't see how what Napier did with staffing or to close out the last class is all that impressive. And his recruiting is imploding. Maybe he'll pull out more wins than expected this season and it all sorts itself out. But while he's not Norvell bad, I suspect that he's Al Golden bad. I just don't see him being any better than his replacement. In fact I think Mullen is his ceiling.

I am guessing you weren't impressed by Gapier's request that UiF's 2022 commits send him Uncle-Rico-meets-The-Real-World style audition interview videos explaining why they want to be Turds and showing their mad football skillz. It was a bold and masterful stratagem.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I am guessing you weren't impressed by Gapier's request that UiF's 2022 commits send him Uncle-Rico-meets-The-Real-World style audition interview videos explaining why they want to be Turds and showing their mad football skillz. It was a bold and masterful stratagem.
That stunt cost them Evers and Gibson for starters… and a couple more. Evers would be the heir apparent at QB right now and they’d be in a better though not great place. Just a total miscalculation and overestimation of the Napier/Gator Brand value from the get go.

Advertisement
Back