Tears Gator Tears

Cliffs Notes on Chick Fil-A ownership:

1. Nobody owns a Chick Fil-A store or franchise. All Chick Fil-A stores are company-owned (by the Cathy family).
2. A person can pay the $10,000 fee to become an OPERATOR of a Chick Fil-A store. It is incredibly rare for Chick Fil-A to allow anyone to be an Operator of more than one store, as they expect you to actually manage it and work in it, not just sit at home and collect passive income.
3. There is one Chick Fil-A location in Fayettville, GA that sells burgers and tacos. Look it up on your CFA app, it's called Truett's Luau and it has a Hawaiian theme.

I just added that third bullet point because I felt like it. But it's 100% true.

View attachment 186857
View attachment 186858
Where were you with this little gem when I was driving through Atlanta 6 months ago?

Advertisement
Where were you with this little gem when I was driving through Atlanta 6 months ago?

Ha!

Also, check out "the Dwarf House" (Hapeville, GA), the very first restaurant that the Cathy family built.

Sorry, man, wish I knew. My brother told me about the Dwarf House a few years ago (he visited ATL with his kids pre-COVID), but I found out about the Luau more recently.

@RVACane @423Hurricane

km_20220523_1080p_1.gif

Advertisement
Cliffs Notes on Chick Fil-A ownership:

1. Nobody owns a Chick Fil-A store or franchise. All Chick Fil-A stores are company-owned (by the Cathy family).
2. A person can pay the $10,000 fee to become an OPERATOR of a Chick Fil-A store. It is incredibly rare for Chick Fil-A to allow anyone to be an Operator of more than one store, as they expect you to actually manage it and work in it, not just sit at home and collect passive income.
3. There is one Chick Fil-A location in Fayettville, GA that sells burgers and tacos. Look it up on your CFA app, it's called Truett's Luau and it has a Hawaiian theme.

I just added that third bullet point because I felt like it. But it's 100% true.

View attachment 186857
View attachment 186858

I went the luau and it was great. Kids loved it.

Advertisement
Yep and I’m not gonna hold you, I remember them folks banging the Mullen drum hard on this board during the 2020 season

Agreed. You know from my many posts, I have never liked or respected Mullet. He might have a creative playbook, but I have always felt he was an obnoxious arrogant person who was trying to claim way too much credit for things he accomplished as a part of a team of coaches.

I've tried to explain this to certain UM porsters, but they don't seem to grasp it. Mullet and Lane Train might have great offensive playcalling minds, but in every other aspect of coaching a college football team and building a college football program, they are not "it" by themselves, and they can only go as far as the talent around them (coaches and players both) will take them.

Mullet and Kiffin are not great, though they occasionally rise to high heights if they have a great QB or a great coordinator or a great recruiter (or a great head coach they report to) to carry them.

Agreed. You know from my many posts, I have never liked or respected Mullet. He might have a creative playbook, but I have always felt he was an obnoxious arrogant person who was trying to claim way too much credit for things he accomplished as a part of a team of coaches.

I've tried to explain this to certain UM porsters, but they don't seem to grasp it. Mullet and Lane Train might have great offensive playcalling minds, but in every other aspect of coaching a college football team and building a college football program, they are not "it" by themselves, and they can only go as far as the talent around them (coaches and players both) will take them.

Mullet and Kiffin are not great, though they occasionally rise to high heights if they have a great QB or a great coordinator or a great recruiter (or a great head coach they report to) to carry them.
I’ve said it before - Mullet’s highest and best use is or maybe now was as an offensive coordinator under a strong HC like when he worked for Urban.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back