Tears Gator Tears

Advertisement
Imagine making 5 or 6 figures and thinking you're clowning a guy for being worth 10 figures instead of 11.

Dip**** also posted Vasilevskiy will go down as the GOAT, better than Roy and Broduer.

View attachment 186970

Whoa, whoa, whoa..."making 5 or 6 figures"? This nutbag Gaytor already said he DREAMS about making 65K, so let's not go overboard and hypothesize about him making 6 figures...

Advertisement
Or 6? Isnt this the dumbass who was saying hoped to make $65k one day?
Jim Carrey Mistake GIF

Before you comment about someone's company stock being down, make sure the entire market isn't doing the same thing.
True and the market did have a red day but MSPR had a particularly bad day. Ruiz is still rich but no way to spin the fact it was a note worthy drop in net worth.

True and the market did have a red day but MSPR had a particularly bad day. Ruiz is still rich but no way to spin the fact it was a note worthy drop in net worth.

Was it? According to half the board he wasn't even a billionaire yesterday. They said if the SPAC deal didn't close he wouldn't be able to pay TVD his NIL or race boats or eat imported cheese anymore.

Now he's inarguably, factually, transparently worth $8B-$10B and is suddenly around the 4th richest person in a state with 73~ billionaires. No one can deny that in any way now.

Advertisement
Was it? According to half the board he wasn't even a billionaire yesterday. They said if the SPAC deal didn't close he wouldn't be able to pay TVD his NIL or race boats or eat imported cheese anymore.

Now he's inarguably, factually, transparently worth $8B-$10B and is suddenly around the 4th richest person in a state with 73~ billionaires. No one can deny that in any way now.
Fair enough

Advertisement
The fact that whole fan base is pocket watching one man every day is creepy.

Oh we KNOW why. It's a bit because we're rivals with UM but mainly it's "fear" in the fact that let's say Ruiz holding paper like that and does get the "trust" from recruits and start spending the money like he says he's going to do; recruits potentially will FLOCK to South Beach.

Easier to fight hard for something in hopes it's not true because it potentially can damage your team in the short and long term if it's true. Most Gator fans sees Ruiz as a HUGE [potential] threat thinking he's the ONLY one that'll spend big bucks to bring kids to Miami

Oh we KNOW why. It's a bit because we're rivals with UM but mainly it's "fear" in the fact that let's say Ruiz holding paper like that and does get the "trust" from recruits and start spending the money like he says he's going to do; recruits potentially will FLOCK to South Beach.

Easier to fight hard for something in hopes it's not true because it potentially can damage your team in the short and long term if it's true. Most Gator fans sees Ruiz as a HUGE [potential] threat thinking he's the ONLY one that'll spend big bucks to bring kids to Miami

I know it's not your job to do this...but you really need to tell your fellow fans that John Ruiz is NOT the only UM alum spending money on NIL. I could drop the name of another guy that I was friends with at UM, but I won't. He prefers to work more quietly. And there are others.

Bottom line, there is legit big business in SoFla. People can choose to hyper-focus on John Ruiz and spew mega-hate at him, but if we ever want to talk about REAL NIL (and not just Collective-funneling of cash in a fake attempt to seem NIL-ish), then most Gaytor fans have to acknowledge that there is no way in **** that, say, Satchel's is going to be able to keep pace with LifeWallet.

I realize UiF has more alums and more (overall) money, but if we focus on TRUE avenues for NIL, the college towns are never going to compete. That's just reality.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back