Tears Gator Tears

Advertisement
I’m moving back to Chicago RVA and I will definitely be posting more. I sent a shout out to my man @JD08. But no answer. I hope rubbing shoulders with Andrew hasn’t given him a big head.
Bro! I responded to that guy. I was kinda busy today. I meant to respond to you directly and forgot.

We need more posters like you. And I'm Andrew's least favorite maude.

Advertisement
Bro! I responded to that guy. I was kinda busy today. I meant to respond to you directly and forgot.

Lol ! JD you know RVA and You are my main Maude’s. No worries, just busting your chops a little. I remember when he pulled that old you don’t have an identity as poster routine. He couldn’t have been more wrong.

@RVACane You know, I have been doing a fair amount of lurking, and I have to say things are a **** ton better around here as far as trolls are concerned, and civility is probably as good as it well ever get in a wolf’s pit. You guys and some of the other Maude’s do a good job.

Since I put it in a Saban thread, QueJay on Tony Mitchell and what set off Saban that started the Jimbo avalanche. We were mentioned too. If we can pay NIL that the gaytors can’t then I’ll take it all day. As great as Corey Raymond is, if there’s a big $ difference in the Legal NIL market, that’ll reduce his power.

View attachment 186811
So the dudes who spend every day whining about NIL are trying to throw shade at Saban about it? Somehow I have a feeling he will adjust before they ever even get their collective off the ground

Advertisement
So the dudes who spend every day whining about NIL are trying to throw shade at Saban about it? Somehow I have a feeling he will adjust before they ever even get their collective off the ground
It’s a weird dynamic over there on this. They all hate Miami, USC, aTm and people beneath them having a chance to compete - really anyone not named the gaytor - so on that part of it they’re all with someone of influence and stature (like a Nick Saban type) going after us and crying about how bad NIL is in the hopes that teams like Miami are shut down and they can out-bag us again. On the other hand, there’s a group that hates that Saban is the one crying and perceived as the one leading the cause because they know he’s been the biggest beneficiary of the bag game so they find that hypocritical and annoying. That’s what I see going on over there but that’s just my read on it.

Sabag has taken full advantage of every resource afforded him. He may be behind right now, but you know **** well it won’t be long until he catches up.

Saban just bought his second Mercedes’ dealership recently cause kids and especially their parents aren’t happy anymore with those SRT’s…he may be behind now but he won’t be for long.

Advertisement
He’s the same guy who has raised issues on the recruiting end with Rashada’s recruitment in general. He has connections here in Cali, where he’s from, but he’s still delusional. Their writer, Jacob Radner, told them that Rashada was the most attainable of the uncommitted QB’s left so their board immediately made it a gaytor vs Oregon finale. Lol
Florida isn't even listed on On3's recruitment website for Rashada. According to On3, Oregon is 57% and Miami is 2nd at 18% followed by TamU at 15%.

Yeah there’s two sides to this. There’s the Slurper and shill side and then there’s the realists. At some point there’s always an excuse so things start coming into some clarity. They’ve made a number of excuses for recruiting losses on their 247 board - Broke Miami not so broke and using illegal suspect NIL, promising Citizen the starting job, top 5 public university academic admissions rigors…

I’ll see what I can get.
look like we ARE still in it for LeBlanc. Let's go for a stand up triple!

Advertisement
Was at a little get together last night and one of the moms started talking about her daughter and chik fil a. Apparently she works at one that's being renovated and blah blah blah right. The mom says they're letting some of the kids work at another chik fil a right up the road because.. wait for it... dude owns both of them. And she starts going into how he's like the only one who actually owns two of them. lol my high *** is about to pull a Biden 'whoa whoa whoa' while I'm trying to remember all the chick fil a information I've read here. Everyone's looking at me funny cause I'm just sitting there laughing for no reason. I mean seriously, how can she not know quefjay owns three of them?
Anyway, that's my dumb *** the gator story for the day. Not even talking about football and I'm over here openly laughing about 'gator tears.' Does that make me demented or what?

Was at a little get together last night and one of the moms started talking about her daughter and chik fil a. Apparently she works at one that's being renovated and blah blah blah right. The mom says they're letting some of the kids work at another chik fil a right up the road because.. wait for it... dude owns both of them. And she starts going into how he's like the only one who actually owns two of them. lol my high *** is about to pull a Biden 'whoa whoa whoa' while I'm trying to remember all the chick fil a information I've read here. Everyone's looking at me funny cause I'm just sitting there laughing for no reason. I mean seriously, how can she not know quefjay owns three of them?
Anyway, that's my dumb *** the gator story for the day. Not even talking about football and I'm over here openly laughing about 'gator tears.' Does that make me demented or what?

Cliffs Notes on Chick Fil-A ownership:

1. Nobody owns a Chick Fil-A store or franchise. All Chick Fil-A stores are company-owned (by the Cathy family).
2. A person can pay the $10,000 fee to become an OPERATOR of a Chick Fil-A store. It is incredibly rare for Chick Fil-A to allow anyone to be an Operator of more than one store, as they expect you to actually manage it and work in it, not just sit at home and collect passive income.
3. There is one Chick Fil-A location in Fayettville, GA that sells burgers and tacos. Look it up on your CFA app, it's called Truett's Luau and it has a Hawaiian theme.

I just added that third bullet point because I felt like it. But it's 100% true.

1653314156674.png

1653314232599.png

Last edited:
Cliffs Notes on Chick Fil-A ownership:

1. Nobody owns a Chick Fil-A store or franchise. All Chick Fil-A stores are company-owned (by the Cathy family).
2. A person can pay the $10,000 fee to become an OPERATOR of a Chick Fil-A store. It is incredibly rare for Chick Fil-A to allow anyone to be an Operator of more than one store, as they expect you to actually manage it and work in it, not just sit at home and collect passive income.
3. There is one Chick Fil-A location in Fayettville, GA that sells burgers and tacos. Look it up on your CFA app, it's called Truett's Luau and it has a Hawaiian theme.

I just added that third bullet point because I felt like it. But it's 100% true.

View attachment 186857
View attachment 186858

Regarding your last point on the chikfila/taco/luau...

WTF?

Advertisement
Back