Tears Gator Tears

Advertisement
LOL that guy doesn't own a chicken, let alone a Chick-fil-a. Come on, fellas.
He owns a Chuck-fil-a. It's just a BBQ grill in the bed of a pickup truck at the far end of a Winn Dixie parking lot where he grills up expired ground chuck. He clears about $80 on a good day if it doesn't rain and when he properly calculates the meat to bun ratio.

And there's this which I find interesting...

View attachment 184107

This guy's take is that uf is behind on NIL because Mullen didn't lay the groundwork. Essentially, the teams that are doing well right now had a head start. I'd love for one of you guys a little more connected than me to detail the many ways in which Manny got our NIL program off the ground. Also, I'll be sending Manny a thank you card, let me know if anybody would like to sign it.

He's not entirely off base on that take. One thing Manny actually did that helps us is immediately embracing the portal and NIL. We'll never know if Ruiz would've run with it anyway but it certainly didn't hurt.

Advertisement
He's not entirely off base on that take. One thing Manny actually did that helps us is immediately embracing the portal and NIL. We'll never know if Ruiz would've run with it anyway but it certainly didn't hurt.
Mullet embraced the portal too. He actually owned the portal as they’ve boasted many times. NIL was new for everyone. They’re not where they need to be to compete at the level they hope to.

trainwreck GIF
yea this is Gapiers track record..

The thing that's comical about UiF "logic" isn't only their predictably lazy default to "Miami overpaid" but that they're so delusional that they think they somehow as a "poor" get to be the arbiters of fair market value.

There ain't no salary cap and they obviously have no idea how deep our (Life)wallet is or any other school's NIL war chest is for that matter.

The only arbiters of "overpayment" are those that know how much money a program has to allocate overall and what share they just gave a kid. Otherwise it's basically like the Pittsburgh Pirates yelling that the Los Angeles Dodgers "overpaid" for a player.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I was just using the term owner, because that was the term being thrown around in the thread and I didn't feel like arguing semantics so I just stuck with it, since I figured everyone knew what the posters meant when they said "he owns".

That was basically my point. Getting together 15-30k to operate 3 CFAs is not some sort of huge accomplishment. Neither is running 1 and lending money to family members to buy 2. The fact that he is the "baller" of their board is hilarious. They all look up this Que as their entrepreneurial mastermind, when in reality pretty much anyone, that isn't an absolute moron, could operate a CFA.

No problem, sir, I'm probably just a little tired and annoyed at QueJay using that term "owner" all the time. Nothing personal.

Advertisement
Bro one thing’s for certain… Aside from being very bright… you’re a helluva typist. The amount of words you can get down without errors in a short period of time is astounding to me.

Man, you might have been the first person in 22,000 posts to compliment me on my typing. And my middle school teacher thanks you!

They have now convinced themselves that Ruiz nailed down Citizen's commitment for Mario at the 11 th hour. Supposedly ponied up $500K in NIL money for him. They claim Citizen called Napier and asked if he could match it which of course he couldn't.....
What dumbass thinks we paying 500k for a RB! LMAO

Advertisement
Back