Tears Gator Tears

Advertisement
Mullen is an NFL coach.....leave him off recruiting and he may have a chance. Some guys can coach college that can't coach NFL, and some guys can be great NFL coaches and do nothing in college cause of the recruiting dynamic.

lol. Dwins has actually said something like that before about him but yeah, outside of the silver spoon stuff lol
Haha. I am not surprised since that was literally the first thing I thought reading his comments. That said, all of the cane fans that say "we have the worst fanbase, they would complain even if Nick Saban was our HC" need to come take a look at this thread. Our "complaining fans" can't hold a candle to UFs.

Advertisement
5673A307-E36E-49BD-B60F-86B0EEBE4E44.jpeg
B6FAC12C-0C4E-465A-93A8-AAC610D2AF4B.jpeg
DFA00143-A06D-4F77-8BC8-E027D3A1347B.jpeg
2F656725-E1A1-4808-BFFD-A2753820D8A1.jpeg
4307EC0D-56A7-430E-9DC2-D16FE551CC24.jpeg
41DA78E5-AB81-4004-8D1C-288F7B254552.jpeg
14CCB46C-D82E-45F8-B88D-CB595BAE1510.jpeg
AE9BA606-C728-4043-B25D-62F9512F9221.jpeg

Haha. I am not surprised since that was literally the first thing I thought reading his comments. That said, all of the cane fans that say "we have the worst fanbase, they would complain even if Nick Saban was our HC" need to come take a look at this thread. Our "complaining fans" can't hold a candle to UFs.
They turn faster than we do. Last week they were calling him a top 3 or 5 coach only needing to do better on the recruiting side. Now he’s being talked about with Muschamp. He stabilized their program. They’re right about recruiting but if not Mullet, who are they realistically getting who’s better overall?

Advertisement
They turn faster than we do. Last week they were calling him a top 3 or 5 coach only needing to do better on the recruiting side. Now he’s being talked about with Muschamp. He stabilized their program. They’re right about recruiting but if not Mullet, who are they realistically getting who’s better overall?
Facts . I mean imagine what would happen to one of our posters, if they were found to be porsting in the Canes Tears thread on GayBait. They would be forever labeled a moping gayter troll. Our fans look like homer sunshine pumpers compared to them.

Facts . I mean imagine what would happen to one of our posters, if they were found to be porsting in the Canes Tears thread on GayBait. They would be forever labeled a moping gayter troll. Our fans look like homer sunshine pumpers compared to them.
Our gaytor laughs at that board. He posts on a different board. None of us would do what he does and/or be as gracious as he’s been. We think he’s really a Cane trapped in a gaytor body that needs to be freed.

Advertisement
Our gaytor laughs at that board. He posts on a different board. None of us would do what he does and/or be as gracious as he’s been. We think he’s really a Cane trapped in a gaytor body that needs to be freed.
Been telling him there’s a spot on the Cane bandwagon whenever he wants it.

Problem is our bandwagon is broke and if he jumped on board he’d be the only one there..😜

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back