Tears Gator Tears

Advertisement
I’ve been saying this for years, they’re in purgatory with mullet. They won’t fire a coach that wins 9-10 games every year but they sure as **** ain’t winning championships with him.
I think this is also true for TA&M with Jimbo. Unless he has a number one overall nfl qb……

1633313539423.jpeg

I think this is also true for TA&M with Jimbo. Unless he has a number one overall nfl qb……

It'll be interesting to see how the A&M fanbase/boosters react to non-championship seasons (not that they are used to anything different). He's now in year 4 and is staring down an 8-4 type season. Not a good sign if expectations are trophies.

Advertisement
It'll be interesting to see how the A&M fanbase/boosters react to non-championship seasons (not that they are used to anything different). He's now in year 4 and is staring down an 8-4 type season. Not a good sign if expectations are trophies.
Isnt that one of the reason he left FSU was his buddy is the AD and knew he didnt have to win trophies?

So if they decide that he’s not getting it done - right now it’s $12M?

Yep and one thing that’s random but just hit me; what’s UF best win outside of UGA the last two seasons (2021 and 2021)? I ask that for the folks who claim we should be cleaning up in state in recruiting but like, what else we have to hang our hats on besides beating an injured UGA squad?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back