Tears Gator Tears

Advertisement
Bro, I was washing one body part at a time. My buddy’s wife had a girlfriend that was….how would I say it…a Paranos special. I hooked up with her just because I knew she had power at her apartment and I could take a hot shower there.

Desperate times
Im Not No Way GIF

Bro, I was washing one body part at a time. My buddy’s wife had a girlfriend that was….how would I say it…a Paranos special. I hooked up with her just because I knew she had power at her apartment and I could take a hot shower there.

Desperate times
Exactly how big are we talkin’ ‘bout here?! Like Adele before the surgery big or Precious big?

Day 6 of AI….still no power but at least they’re working in the area now and it looks like most everyone else in the area has power so maybe they can put all of their efforts into getting my subdivisionAC back on…I figured my gas wrong and I have enough to get through Saturday night but if Cleco isn’t working in the area tomorrow morning I’m going to a hotel…I’m not sitting in another gas line and I’m not going to catch pneumonia trying to take another shower with 60 degree water.

But most importantly I have enough gas to watch the game at home tomorrow or I will be in a hotel watching it….either way this storm had me down but this old Cane isn’t about to get knocked out by some blowhard ***** named IDA..

just hoping Day 7 of AI will just say back to normal….

Advertisement

Desperate times
You are a ‘slump buster’ pac is going to be pleased. The slum buster thread is something to behold.

Well just got power…

Thank you Lord Jesus cause if I had to go another day with my wife without AC I’d lose what very small chance I have of going north when I die cause I don’t think GOD will let you in if you’ve murdered someone….

glad I’ll be able to watch the game tomorrow without having to worry about gas cans,sitting in line to get gas or worrying about the generator running out of gas halfway through the 4th qtr with the Canes driving for the win…

So it’s not quite Day 7 AI but everything is pretty much back to normal…

Nkosi Perry gets the start for FAU vs UF today. 247 has a nice article about him:

What he said about D'Eriq King: (it's unfortunate he didn't have King as a mentor from the start. Things may have turned out differently for him)

After D’Eriq King transferred to the Hurricanes before the start of last season, Perry was once again relegated to backup. This time, though, the role was more defined.

He didn’t start a regular-season game, appearing mostly in games that were long decided, playing meaningless snaps at the end of the game.

Perry's lone look at extended playing time was in the Cheez-It Bowl against Oklahoma State, where he replaced an injured D'Eriq King in the second quarter. Although Perry's attempt at a comeback came short, it was an added opportunity that he wasn't expecting.

"It was very important. I'm not gonna lie, I wasn't expecting to get in that game but I feel like it was a blessing in disguise that I did," Perry said. "I tried to make the best of it and I'm thankful that I had the opportunity."

Perry, though, took lessons from the situation and learned from King.

"I learned a lot of things from [D’Eriq King] to be honest. One of the main things is the time, the time, and preparation that he puts into the game, it shows on game day," said Perry.

That’s the main thing I try to take from him and that’s what I try to do now. Put as much time in as I can into football, into film, no matter what it is, try to get better at something every day. King is very good at being in the facility at all times. So that’s one thing I try to do here, try to be here at all times.”

Advertisement
Lol. She was a little big but not huge. I was in my 20's so I was a lot pickier then. I'm 42 now so I would probably not even hesitate. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
People are always rating women 1-10, but let’s face it, the rating system should be binary. It’s really 0 or 1, and there are mostly 1’s out there, if your friends don’t have to know

Advertisement
Advertisement
Richardson is their best hope.

AR has the higher ceiling, this has been known by everyone. If Emory doesn’t light up USF then you go with AR vs Bama or expand his role even more against Bama and live with it.

Ill say this about Emory, he was as good as he could be the first two drives, then when AR came in on the 3rd offensive series and led us down the field but had to come off the field on that 3rd down play in the red zone and Emory had to come in and then threw that int, he wasn’t right the rest of the game. Maybe when Emory had to come back in on that play, just run it and kick the 3 but i know he was tryna built Emory confidence up so i can’t blame em.

Cox isn’t good as a DE as the same issues he had last season (not setting the edge) and looks more like he needs to be a rushing OLB.

DL is worlds better than last year but TG has to stop playing off the ball and giving up the check downs.

Advertisement
Back