Tears Gator Tears

Advertisement
Richardson is good. Just made a helluva throw to Copeland. Mullet has to start him against Bama. They don’t have the OL for Bama but that dude is good.

Yea announcers even mentioned that Richardson should go ask the coaches why he’s not in there and what he has to do to play…I guess they don’t know they’re talking about the QB whisperer who knows all when it comes to QBing…

like playing Franks in front of Trask…

And Mullet puts Emory in bc Richardson’s helmet came off and kept Emory on the field and Emory threw a dropped interception in the end zone that should’ve been picked and goes 4 and out at the 5.

Advertisement
And Mullet puts Emory in bc Richardson’s helmet came off and kept Emory on the field and Emory threw a dropped interception in the end zone that should’ve been picked and goes 4 and out at the 5.
Apparently, Richardson has a hamstring issue. That could force Emory for the Bama game.

Apparently, Richardson has a hamstring issue. That could force Emory for the Bama game.

personally felt that Mullen, and yes this could be seen as a bit of hinesight, should of not played Emory in the 2nd half. Give AR the first two series in the second half and then sit him for our two true freshmen QB’s Del Rio-Wilson and Jalen Kitna

Advertisement
personally felt that Mullen, and yes this could be seen as a bit of hinesight, should of not played Emory in the 2nd half. Give AR the first two series in the second half and then sit him for our two true freshmen QB’s Del Rio-Wilson and Jalen Kitna
I can’t criticize stuff like that given what our coRch does playing tenured older players who repeatedly suck over young promising ones. I do question him playing Franks over Trask and Emory over Richardson. He ghosted Corral for Emory and if I recall correctly, he only took Richardson after striking out on Carson Beck.

I can’t criticize stuff like that given what our coRch does playing tenured older players who repeatedly suck over young promising ones. I do question him playing Franks over Trask and Emory over Richardson. He ghosted Corral for Emory and if I recall correctly, he only took Richardson after striking out on Carson Beck.

yep. We get Beck and AR15 goes to Penn State and we’re screwed. I can give him a bit of a pass doe Franks over Trask because Trask hadn’t played prior to 2018 but Emory over AR15 is just comical at this point. Not only that, but this snarky **** is getting tiresome, why not just answer the question like a freakin adult

You and @Cajuncane need to shut up, don't you know that this is Mullet's secret plan to get Jones and Richardson a 1-2 finish in Heisman balloting?

Advertisement
These turds can't even get insults right.....
Screenshot_20210912-205022_Samsung Internet.jpg
Screenshot_20210912-205038_Samsung Internet.jpg

Advertisement
This article has some fascinating insight into Chip Kelly's thought process.

And don't get me wrong, while I HATE the Gaytors fans, nobody can deny that UiF itself is a good school. UiF just cracked the Top Five of PUBLIC STATE UNIVERSITIES, though it was in the Top Ten when Chip Kelly turned them down.

But this says A LOT about how, even with a highly-rated university, UiF and all other SEC schools (except for Vandy) are still viewed as football factories that do not convey the benefits of their "good educations" on the football players.

Advertisement
Back