Tears Gator Tears

Advertisement
Capture+_2021-09-02-14-13-38~2.png

Of course they do.

Well day 5 AI and still no power…sat in line for 2 1/2 hours yesterday and filled up 7 cans so I have enough for a couple days before I have to go do it again.

looking at the Cleco outage map out of the 22,000 or so customers they serve in the area only 115 are without power as of today.Bad news…yep you guessed it my sub division is part of the 115.Oh well things are good for now but I sure hope they get the power back on soon so I don’t have to go sit in a line to get gas to run the generator to watch the **** game.

From what I estimate I have enough to run until…wait for it …Saturday afternoon…..yep.My luck.Well wanted to give you guys an update.

hope this ain’t Karma for all my years posting in **** Tears but if it is it was worth it….

Advertisement
Well day 5 AI and still no power…sat in line for 2 1/2 hours yesterday and filled up 7 cans so I have enough for a couple days before I have to go do it again.

looking at the Cleco outage map out of the 22,000 or so customers they serve in the area only 115 are without power as of today.Bad news…yep you guessed it my sub division is part of the 115.Oh well things are good for now but I sure hope they get the power back on soon so I don’t have to go sit in a line to get gas to run the generator to watch the **** game.

From what I estimate I have enough to run until…wait for it …Saturday afternoon…..yep.My luck.Well wanted to give you guys an update.

hope this ain’t Karma for all my years posting in **** Tears but if it is it was worth it….
I know how that feels. I had no power at my house for three weeks after Hurricane Wilma and no power at my business for two weeks. Every day, I'd lug my generator from my back yard to my shop to attempt to get some kind of work done. Then I'd fill it up and bring it back to my house to run a few lights and my fridge. The worst part was no hot water so I was taking freezing cold showers every day.

Every single RB coach at every single level will tell you that if your RB can’t pass protect that guy will prob never see the field. That is a rule that’s about as old as the forward pass. Anyone who doesn’t get it is showing his *** as a football moron. It’s not just us, it’s every team at every level

true but like Percy in 06, and I know it’s diff bc Mullen was OC so he HAD to listen to whatever Meyer said, we use to line Percy up a lot at RB and just give em the **** ball even if it was obvious he was getting it. Granted times have changed and defenses are a lot faster and what not, but they can’t chain em to the bench and underutilize him.

Advertisement
true but like Percy in 06, and I know it’s diff bc Mullen was OC so he HAD to listen to whatever Meyer said, we use to line Percy up a lot at RB and just give em the **** ball even if it was obvious he was getting it. Granted times have changed and defenses are a lot faster and what not, but they can’t chain em to the bench and underutilize him.
I remember percy being motioned into the backfield to take a handoff. PLus Lets not confuse a WR who had MAD skills with the ball in his hand with a true running back and someone who would be a RB. Percy was a WR who they got creative with to get the ball in his hands

I remember percy being motioned into the backfield to take a handoff. PLus Lets not confuse a WR who had MAD skills with the ball in his hand with a true running back and someone who would be a RB. Percy was a WR who they got creative with to get the ball in his hands

true indeed and so with that being said, go ahead and send Brashard up to Gville then so we can put em in the Percy position hehe

I know how that feels. I had no power at my house for three weeks after Hurricane Wilma and no power at my business for two weeks. Every day, I'd lug my generator from my back yard to my shop to attempt to get some kind of work done. Then I'd fill it up and bring it back to my house to run a few lights and my fridge. The worst part was no hot water so I was taking freezing cold showers every day.
I took one of those showers yesterday and gonna try and go stand one in a little bit.
Called Cleco and they said their ETR ( estimated time for Restoration) was EOD but that’s dreaming cause the area that feeds us is still a complete mess and there’s not a soul working around here.

gonna give this one more day then heading to a hotel that has the electricity back on.Better than spending 3-4 hrs in a gas line , spend 100+ dollars on gas and still be aggravated by my wife hollering she’s hot every 5 minutes…I’ll go put her in a hotel turn the AC down to sixty and tell her I don’t want to hear she’s cold…😜

true indeed and so with that being said, go ahead and send Brashard up to Gville then so we can put em in the Percy position hehe
You guys had your chance to have him there. Maybe he realized that the "percy" position have never been in play since Percy left.

You guy literally give the same pitch to **** near every slot you recruit. Did you guys use Toney like you used percy last year?

Advertisement

I remember those days. The cold showers were the worst. After a few days I figured out a routine. Stand outside the shower stream, wet your hair, shampoo it, soap up with just a little bit of water all outside the shower stream, then step in for the 30 seconds or so it takes to rinse all the shampoo and soap off. I had it down to a science, but it was still terrible

I remember those days. The cold showers were the worst. After a few days I figured out a routine. Stand outside the shower stream, wet your hair, shampoo it, soap up with just a little bit of water all outside the shower stream, then step in for the 30 seconds or so it takes to rinse all the shampoo and soap off. I had it down to a science, but it was still terrible
Bro, I was washing one body part at a time. My buddy’s wife had a girlfriend that was….how would I say it…a Paranos special. I hooked up with her just because I knew she had power at her apartment and I could take a hot shower there.

Desperate times

Advertisement
Bro, I was washing one body part at a time. My buddy’s wife had a girlfriend that was….how would I say it…a Paranos special. I hooked up with her just because I knew she had power at her apartment and I could take a hot shower there.

Desperate times

Man that’s hilarious. Nothing wrong with a little comfort bacon if it gives you comfort of living conditions for a while.

Desperate times
This is a great product from a really innovative company. I’ve been cooking with the GoSun Fusion for over a year and I love more than any cooking appliance I have. You can cook almost anything and even take a hot shower with just sunlight, no fuel. I also use the Gosun Go on my boat and I have a piping hot meal in less than 30 minutes.

also

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back