Tears Gator Tears

Advertisement
Screenshot_20170613-141614.jpg

:haha_smiley:

Luke basically set them up so that if Fields doesn't stop by UiF this week then they will start to panic... Nice!!!

Do you think he will spin it that he had a super top secret visit and hope nobody calls him on it with proof he didn't come, or will spin it that something came up and he will be coming soon?

Advertisement
Luke basically set them up so that if Fields doesn't stop by UiF this week then they will start to panic... Nice!!!

Do you think he will spin it that he had a super top secret visit and hope nobody calls him on it with proof he didn't come, or will spin it that something came up and he will be coming soon?

He already said it's a red flag if Fields does show up this week. If he tries to back track I think it'll be something came up but he's still really interested.

Kevaughn Pope is from Dinwiddie County/Petersburg area outside of Richmond aka RVA. I know a Clemson dude who lives there and alerted me to Pope a while ago. Clemson's been after him and so has O$U. I'll see what I can find out but UiF was banking on him and they're gonna cry when he goes elsewhere.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Recent interview on Warren Thompson “I’ve been to the UCF 7on7 and then I went to Florida’s but I had to leave early because I rolled my ankle,” Thompson said. “Florida was okay, I didn’t really like it too much. I just wasn’t feeling it.”

"Florida was okay. I didn't really like it too much."

Great thread for us over there. We have screenshots of it in here. That board is literally taking L after L in the high hopes department over the past few days.

Advertisement
Advertisement
This will be funny when the Semenhole writer CB's Fields to Free Shoes University after Fields visits there.

Capture+_2017-06-13-20-25-46.jpg

Advertisement
Back