Tears Gator Tears

Luke basically set them up so that if Fields doesn't stop by UiF this week then they will start to panic... Nice!!!

Do you think he will spin it that he had a super top secret visit and hope nobody calls him on it with proof he didn't come, or will spin it that something came up and he will be coming soon?

He already said it's a red flag if Fields does show up this week. If he tries to back track I think it'll be something came up but he's still really interested.

WTF kinda retarded *** fans have to be told that a recruit not visiting isn't good news? He's visiting all your rivals but not you and you need an "expert" to tell you what that means?

Advertisement
Luke basically set them up so that if Fields doesn't stop by UiF this week then they will start to panic... Nice!!!

Do you think he will spin it that he had a super top secret visit and hope nobody calls him on it with proof he didn't come, or will spin it that something came up and he will be coming soon?

He already said it's a red flag if Fields does show up this week. If he tries to back track I think it'll be something came up but he's still really interested.

WTF kinda retarded *** fans have to be told that a recruit not visiting isn't good news? He's visiting all your rivals but not you and you need an "expert" to tell you what that means?

Not just Retards... Gaytards.

Turds not worrying..they gonna let him commit to the noles or tigers then flip him....they flip everyone you know

Advertisement
Turds not worrying..they gonna let him commit to the noles or tigers then flip him....they flip everyone you know

I'm just curious how they got all these roster spots....half our class,..a few from fs who..from ped state..from notre lame....Jesus..how they gonna sign the 60 plus kids they feel they're gonna flip???

Not just Retards... Gaytards.

Well played friend.

62254522.jpg

Whats really funny about this is the headline of their forum reads:

For Gators Fans Only. What's said on the Alley, stays on the Alley

Advertisement
Pretty obvious this Fields kid has 0% interest in UF. I hope he goes to Auburn or Georgia. We do not want him at FSU.

Watch them miss on Asa Martin too. Auburn & Alabama are coming on strong. Miss on him after missing on fields & their boards will drown in tears.

Advertisement
I think a lot of kids are in the wait and see with UF.

Although they won the horrible SEC east the last 2 years they're offense is anemic at best and defensively they have new DB coach and Dcoord.

However I have the sense that kids just don't feel their staff

Watch them miss on Asa Martin too. Auburn & Alabama are coming on strong. Miss on him after missing on fields & their boards will drown in tears.

They're thinking if they miss on Asa Martin, they'll pick up Pearce. Here's to them picking up neither.

Advertisement
So Gatorfanseth likes to make these mock draft classes etc...this time he highlighted on Macs classes and the guys he signed and the misses. Thought you might enjoy this
Screenshot_20170614-152055.jpgScreenshot_20170614-152116.jpgScreenshot_20170614-152156.jpg

Vosean had 13 tackles last year. Yes he was primarily a backup to Anzalone and Davis but for comparisons sake, Darrion Owens had 17 on a bad knee. I think we got the right linebackers from that year.

Advertisement
Back