Tears Gator Tears

Wonder when they'll catch wind of this? LOL!

Seffner (Fla.) Armwood four-star wide receiver Warren Thompson’s summer schedule is in full swing.

Noles247 caught up with Thompson on Saturday at USF’s satellite camp with Alabama.

“I’ve been to the UCF 7on7 and then I went to Florida’s but I had to leave early because I rolled my ankle,” Thompson said. “Florida was okay, I didn’t really like it too much. I just wasn’t feeling it.”

They're going to take a lot of L's in a short period of time.

Advertisement
Wonder when they'll catch wind of this? LOL!

Seffner (Fla.) Armwood four-star wide receiver Warren Thompson’s summer schedule is in full swing.

Noles247 caught up with Thompson on Saturday at USF’s satellite camp with Alabama.

“I’ve been to the UCF 7on7 and then I went to Florida’s but I had to leave early because I rolled my ankle,” Thompson said. “Florida was okay, I didn’t really like it too much. I just wasn’t feeling it.”

They're going to take a lot of L's in a short period of time.

For you, [MENTION=5733]Ohio_Cane[/MENTION]... Here we go:

Capture+_2017-06-12-19-27-55.jpg
Capture+_2017-06-12-19-28-16.jpg

So if we beat them out for Tyquan Thornton, more tears will fall???

Capture+_2017-06-12-19-32-57.jpg

Tyquan Thornton = Booker T. goon in Gayturdsville.

Last edited:
A lot of these arrogant turds still don't get what happened in the Henderson/Slaton situations nor do they realize that this staff is different from the last one. Some of them may realize it. I'll give them Edwards...congratulations. Can't wait until it's crunch time and their class is a letdown and our guys stick...

Capture+_2017-06-12-19-56-26.jpg
Capture+_2017-06-12-20-02-49.jpg

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Some(not all) of y'all are hypocrites, want to talk sh*t in one thread but then whine and act like worried pus5ys about some of the recruiting targets in another thread.... be consistent

Stfu, rat. You have the biggest ****** on this board. Always whining, ing and calling for the mods help.

whining buy calling hypocrites out? Come tf on.... sh*t looks pathetic. Can't act one way and then act like a scary b*tch in any other time

This isn't the first time I've had to say this, but I don't see anyone worrying about uf getting good recruits. What I do see is 135+ pages of everybody agreeing that uf's recruiting is hilarious. Find me another thread with that kind of agreement.

Advertisement
insidetheu.com (247sports) is offering free access until Sept 4 if you sign up. this will allow you to read all their boards

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back