Tears Gator Tears

Advertisement
They're crying on multiple fronts today! Life is good...

Capture+_2017-06-12-12-07-39.jpg
Capture+_2017-06-12-12-07-52.jpg
[MENTION=11362]Fawk_U Haters[/MENTION], this one's for you!

If had To choose between the two for Fields gator > fsu . I don't understand why we're not recruiting him .

Advertisement
If had To choose between the two for Fields gator > fsu . I don't understand why we're not recruiting him .

You're not alone. I think we could be in it. Georgia kid, Mark Richt... I just don't get it. Fields may be wary of being a backup to Perry but we aren't even trying.

Now I've seen it all...

Capture+_2017-06-12-12-39-20.jpg

LMAO @ Randy Russell at Cornerback... He's an in the box Safety! He'll get torched!

Capture+_2017-06-12-12-45-46.jpg

Last edited:
Advertisement
Some(not all) of y'all are hypocrites, want to talk sh*t in one thread but then whine and act like worried pus5ys about some of the recruiting targets in another thread.... be consistent

Look, Broke, if you want to get specific, feel free. A random "some of y'all" comment just doesn't cut it.

For the record, I'm not afraid of losing ANY recruit, though I won't be happy about it.

I've been the same way for over 30 years. If a kid doesn't want to pick UM, f*** him. I know what our campus is like, I know what our facilities are like, I know what our academic support program is like (having been a tutor for the athletic department). If a kid can't see our 40 year family legacy and want to be a part of it, f*** him.

At any rate, I think you are missing the true distinction here, and the fact that this is not about OUR "hypocrisy". So here we go. Our fanbase is not deluded. I realize that some kids may want to leave South Florida, I know that some kids take money, I'm aware that some kids fall for the sales pitches of coaches who don't care about them. And I certainly know that some kids do not understand the plantation mentality of most SEC schools (and some that aren't in the SEC, in all fairness).

But, yeah, I don't think that all kids are going to pick UM, and I think that most of our fanbase agrees. When some of us DO worry about a kid going elsewhere, it is legit.

But what we are mocking ON THIS THREAD is the self-delusional nature of "The Gaytor". The UF fans who can't see any fault or weakness in what their school has to offer (besides the fixable issue of hiring poor coaches). In the mind of "The Gaytor", a kid walking past statues of Danny Wuerffel and other QBs is supposed to turn into a weak-kneed girl who can no longer resist the seduction of the Shark-fvcker. In the brain of "The Gaytor", a kid will fall in love with an alternately arid and swampy patch of landlocked Escambia County and somehow think it is a superior place to live than any other of a few hundred college towns. In the distorted view of "The Gaytor", they can flip any recruit "they want", regardless of what prior factual scenarios actually allowed them to succeed in flipping a few recruits.

And THAT, Broke, is the distinction. Not that we are "making fun" of Gaytors for being worried about recruits, while we ourselves worry about recruits. It is the self-delusion of "The Gaytor" that is being mocked.

I'm not sure why you can't grasp that distinction, we are up to 135 pages now. I didn't realize that you had missed the point of the thread for so long.

Catch up, kid.

Some(not all) of y'all are hypocrites, want to talk sh*t in one thread but then whine and act like worried pus5ys about some of the recruiting targets in another thread.... be consistent

Look, Broke, if you want to get specific, feel free. A random "some of y'all" comment just doesn't cut it.

For the record, I'm not afraid of losing ANY recruit, though I won't be happy about it.

I've been the same way for over 30 years. If a kid doesn't want to pick UM, f*** him. I know what our campus is like, I know what our facilities are like, I know what our academic support program is like (having been a tutor for the athletic department). If a kid can't see our 40 year family legacy and want to be a part of it, f*** him.

At any rate, I think you are missing the true distinction here, and the fact that this is not about OUR "hypocrisy". So here we go. Our fanbase is not deluded. I realize that some kids may want to leave South Florida, I know that some kids take money, I'm aware that some kids fall for the sales pitches of coaches who don't care about them. And I certainly know that some kids do not understand the plantation mentality of most SEC schools (and some that aren't in the SEC, in all fairness).

But, yeah, I don't think that all kids are going to pick UM, and I think that most of our fanbase agrees. When some of us DO worry about a kid going elsewhere, it is legit.

But what we are mocking ON THIS THREAD is the self-delusional nature of "The Gaytor". The UF fans who can't see any fault or weakness in what their school has to offer (besides the fixable issue of hiring poor coaches). In the mind of "The Gaytor", a kid walking past statues of Danny Wuerffel and other QBs is supposed to turn into a weak-kneed girl who can no longer resist the seduction of the Shark-fvcker. In the brain of "The Gaytor", a kid will fall in love with an alternately arid and swampy patch of landlocked Escambia County and somehow think it is a superior place to live than any other of a few hundred college towns. In the distorted view of "The Gaytor", they can flip any recruit "they want", regardless of what prior factual scenarios actually allowed them to succeed in flipping a few recruits.

And THAT, Broke, is the distinction. Not that we are "making fun" of Gaytors for being worried about recruits, while we ourselves worry about recruits. It is the self-delusion of "The Gaytor" that is being mocked.

I'm not sure why you can't grasp that distinction, we are up to 135 pages now. I didn't realize that you had missed the point of the thread for so long.

Catch up, kid.
I understand that, but the rival fans can easily mock our fans on this site too do to the fact of how some act in threads like the camp thread the other day when discussing tyson, even the mark pope thread a few weeks back.

You're not alone. I think we could be in it. Georgia kid, Mark Richt... I just don't get it. Fields may be wary of being a backup to Perry but we aren't even trying.

Fields made it pretty clear the biggest reason for his decommitment from PSU was the distance from home. His family wants him close. Both PSU and Miami are about 12 hours driving from North Georgia, so we never had a shot.

All his final schools, FSU, UF, AU, and UGA are much closer.

Advertisement

Catch up, kid.
I understand that, but the rival fans can easily mock our fans on this site too do to the fact of how some act in threads like the camp thread the other day when discussing tyson, even the mark pope thread a few weeks back.

Sir, I'll speak frankly. I don't much care what rival fans do or say on their own boards, since I can't control that. I just know that they can't mock us for being as delusional and entitled as they are.

If they can't analyze the differences, and if they choose to misapply the term "hypocritical", then that only makes them look dumber by comparison.

I'm not denying that some of our fans give some fodder to rivals, but at the same time (and noting HOW MANY fake UM posters we have been exposing lately), how do you know that the whiny UM fans are actually UM fans?

Hey, has anyone seen JuannabeCane since I torched him? Yeah....

Catch up, kid.

Who cares?

I give zero ***** about what other fanbases think

Catch up, kid.

One thing Brock....where are the Gators ranked in recruiting and where are we .

They've been to the SEC championship the last 2 seasons and yet it seems like they're being slow played for every recruit they're after. They've lost to us numerous times on the trail already and they're comprehension as to why is utterly ridiculous. I know some will point to Henderson and Edwards but we already know the true story behind those 2.

They sit there and ridicule us constantly but we have to pull teeth to schedule a game with them. I mean thats like talking sh*t to the neighborhood bully while you lean out the 2nd story window of your house. Theyre that punk eho eill talk sh*t but run from a fight (2000 team showed that in New Orleans) my hatred runs much deeper for them than the Noles although they're not far behind.

They've always acted better than us although we have more titles. NFL players, pro bowlers, least amount of flops , more players in the NFL hall of fame which is only going to increase and we have the academics they say we don't have which is a joke. However despite all that they act as if they're superior to us so this thread is all about them and they're epic failures right now because if you look closely they are on the same path as we were once with Golden

Advertisement
Wonder when they'll catch wind of this? LOL!

Seffner (Fla.) Armwood four-star wide receiver Warren Thompson’s summer schedule is in full swing.

Noles247 caught up with Thompson on Saturday at USF’s satellite camp with Alabama.

“I’ve been to the UCF 7on7 and then I went to Florida’s but I had to leave early because I rolled my ankle,” Thompson said. “Florida was okay, I didn’t really like it too much. I just wasn’t feeling it.”

Fields made it pretty clear the biggest reason for his decommitment from PSU was the distance from home. His family wants him close. Both PSU and Miami are about 12 hours driving from North Georgia, so we never had a shot.

Ok. I guess that explains it. That's unfortunate. I'm sure that Richt would recruit him at UGA then.

Not denying anything you just typed.

However, AT THE TIME he was committed to PSU, we didn't know he would have a distance issue.

Sure, things may have turned against us the last few weeks (if we had even bothered to recruit him), but it shouldn't have stopped us from making an effort earlier.

And for the record, some of these kids forget how easy it is to get a direct flight to Miami, as opposed to having connecting flights into tiny college towns. "Distance" is not always what one thinks it is.

Now, if you're driving, I get it. But, still, it's all interstates to Miami. Not so in rural Pennsylvania.

Advertisement
Back