Tears Gator Tears

Advertisement

God this ******* people are delusional...they act like our defense won't even touch Franks lol....I'm serious I cant wait till we shut them the **** up come 24th. I will join their site just to get blackballed by that coc*su ker Stampini and that Hamburgler fatboy Goldkamp.

I will unleash a post after post in record time before they ban my *** permanently from the entire 247 site

God this ******* people are delusional...they act like our defense won't even touch Franks lol....I'm serious I cant wait till we shut them the **** up come 24th. I will join their site just to get blackballed by that coc*su ker Stampini and that Hamburgler fatboy Goldkamp.

I will unleash a post after post in record time before they ban my *** permanently from the entire 247 site
Would Ivins ban us from the Miami site bc of shît we do on the gaytor board?

Advertisement
Lmao!!!

20190812_184353.jpg

Advertisement
The lack of objectivity is what makes that fanbase so terrible. They are replacing 4 starters on their O-line, with untalented players no less. Franks was one of the worst QBs against pressure in the entire power 5. Notice they've protected Franks since the spring. Not sending pressure. Letting him pad his stats to make it look like he's turned a corner.

If we had their offense and players, I would not be confident at all.

No one has done anything wrong but I still want to remind everyone to please leave the issues and squabbling that occurs on the rest of the board outside of this thread. Any Cane should be able to come in here and post tears in peace.

The lack of objectivity is what makes that fanbase so terrible. They are replacing 4 starters on their O-line, with untalented players no less. Franks was one of the worst QBs against pressure in the entire power 5. Notice they've protected Franks since the spring. Not sending pressure. Letting him pad his stats to make it look like he's turned a corner.

If we had their offense and players, I would not be confident at all.

Sadly we here know far too well how that turns out....

Advertisement
They are the most delusional folks in sports.

“We just have to take Mallory and Brevin out of it” 😂 go ahead and try.

They think Flip it to the other team Franks is that good? Even if we don’t win that game, Franks is going to get the **** kicked out of him. But to think he won’t be touched with our front 7 rotation and then replacing 4 starters on the OL including a 1st rounder.. you can’t make this stuff up. I can’t wait for the 24th.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back