Tears Gator Tears

Advertisement
Here for gaytor reactions to us starting a redshirt freshman QB thinking this will be over by halftime
Same here...once I heard the news I came here to anticipate what **** logic they will devise....since all they could mention was Tates height and Kosis performances on and off the field last year.

Can't wait to see what they come up with. Unintensional humor at its pinnacle.

I do. Lemme take a look lol

Thanks lol most of them think they'll terrorize a QB starting for the first time against "the vaunted UF defense"...think that depeleted secondary will terrorize JW and that they heard rumors he had the most TO in the scrimmages :rk5i6fxwjlgev5j6.jpg:

Idiots will make up anything to coax them into thinking this will be a romp in their favor

Advertisement
Looking at their depth chart they have legit starters and quality depth at 3 positions. WR, DT, S. They have less depth at safety this season than they did last season with Gardner and Edwards gone, and Stewart potentially out.

What's worse is at CB/Nickel, DE, and every OL position their second string is predominantly True or RS Freshman.
They don’t have Safety or CB depth.

Thanks lol most of them think they'll terrorize a QB starting for the first time against "the vaunted UF defense"...think that depeleted secondary will terrorize JW and that they heard rumors he had the most TO in the scrimmages :rk5i6fxwjlgev5j6.jpg:

Idiots will make up anything to coax them into thinking this will be a romp in their favor

Yes. The terror-inducing "Grantham" defense that is "littered with" veterans.

Not to mention the belief that Jarren will crap himself because, you know, he hasn't seen a defense this good. EXCEPT FOR EVERY DAY OF PRACTICE.

So do we win because our qb is above 6', because I swear that was a top 3 argument of the Gatuh fans.

No, because clearly you have forgotten another top 3 argument of the Gaytor fans, which is that a UM freshman offensive-side player (Zion, Jarren, whoever) will experience simultaneous diarrhea and vomiting when stepping onto the same field as an SEC SEC SEC defense.

But, clearly, the Gaytors will be fine if they need to play freshmen at OL or DB, because they are Just-That-Good.

They don’t have Safety or CB depth.

If J. Taylor and B. Stewart end up playing then they will have decent safety depth. If Taylor and Stewart aren't playing then you will be correct sir, they will have zero depth.

In an effort to counter balance the sheer idiocy of the **** fan base I try to make my assertions based on them fielding the best conceivable line up.

Taylor has a bad shoulder, I believe, and Stewart is expected to sit also from what I have read. That means Turncoat Shawn Davis and a solid D. Stiner will start and have only TF backing them up. That would be the best case scenario for the Canes and leave the Gators one injury or targeting penalty away from having to play TF extended minutes.

If you have read some of my other posts, I have mentioned that I felt their Safety play was a big reason for their success last season. They had 5 guys who could play and they all played a lot and made plays. Losing three of those five guys for our tilt in 12 days would be a big blow and decrease their ability to defend the run while also putting a lot of pressure on their CBs to completely lock down Osborn and Thomas.

Advertisement
This confused me.... isn't there an "acclimation" period or some BS? Like Bubba couldn't play in our scrimmage but Cox can in theirs?

Bolden had to wrap up some Juco stuff before he could officially enroll. ***** was transferring in UGA so no hurdles on that end. Just because he is practicing does not mean he can play.

If they give him a waiver after making others wait months on theirs then the NCAA should be flushed down the toilet to play with meth gators

2015C407-1C22-4EB1-81AF-F1F9F559BF37.jpeg
A8F35335-BF24-4239-B024-6CA0CB7FAA69.jpeg
09C6FECD-7EE2-4800-9BA1-6595DC22E930.png
955CE432-1490-4565-9793-ECA9143A9D90.jpeg
DDD0590D-A607-47A7-9F38-BADF8204F490.jpeg
8AFFB870-1E54-4DD6-8CEE-5EC89C6C4B12.jpeg
E858F9A3-44BE-4668-BCA8-4926BC8C13A0.jpeg

Advertisement
If J. Taylor and B. Stewart end up playing then they will have decent safety depth. If Taylor and Stewart aren't playing then you will be correct sir, they will have zero depth.

In an effort to counter balance the sheer idiocy of the **** fan base I try to make my assertions based on them fielding the best conceivable line up.

Taylor has a bad shoulder, I believe, and Stewart is expected to sit also from what I have read. That means Turncoat Shawn Davis and a solid D. Stiner will start and have only TF backing them up. That would be the best case scenario for the Canes and leave the Gators one injury or targeting penalty away from having to play TF extended minutes.

If you have read some of my other posts, I have mentioned that I felt their Safety play was a big reason for their success last season. They had 5 guys who could play and they all played a lot and made plays. Losing three of those five guys for our tilt in 12 days would be a big blow and decrease their ability to defend the run while also putting a lot of pressure on their CBs to completely lock down Osborn and Thomas.
I don’t think they’re playing. They’ve been talking about Burney potentially having to move back from LB. Just going off what I’ve seen.

Advertisement

Man I couldn't even read no more than 5 posts from them idiots!! They believe it's a wrap and there defense is going to wreck us. This is the only time I'm asking God for time to fly by quick so we can see them face to face!!!!

Un ****** believable with these fools! I mean it’s literally unbelievable. They say one thing when it doesn’t Benefit them and then turn around and say the exact opposite when it does. How can they not see how stupid they sound. Just hypocrites, every last one of them! Where’s Flagator at? We need him to go on there and call these fools out for changing there stories more then a guy in the interrogation room on the First 48! Lol 😂
Riight. I can't count how many times I've watched that show yelling at the TV to exercise your right to remain silent. Wish the Turds would do the same.

They have nothing on Jarren to go with besides "inexperienced".
With Martell, they could make height jokes and with Perry, they could say "he sucked last year" but now that it's neither of them, they've got nothing to say.

Quote from Mullet re: the gator 2nd scrimmage:

"When there are a lot of (missed assignments) and broken plays it’s hard to coach," Mullen said. "You get out of weird situations and weird things happen. We had a lot less missed tackles, which is good because you have to be careful with how much you tackle just with player safety."

If you say so...

Advertisement
Back