Tears Gator Tears

Advertisement
Whoa whoa so Huggins and Henderson might not make it in either??

That would be a total of 6 guys who didn't end up making it in their class....wow that's an epic failure

WRONG!!! What matters is that they landed the recruits, not that they ever play for them. Who cares if it potentially cost them 6 IC causing irreparable harm to future classes. All that matters is top 10 on paper bro!! If you don’t believe me, just ask thesimp15

Since when is Wingo some kind of ****ën recruiting savant, whispering sweet little nothings into Bowman’s ear to get him to flip??? Forget that Bowman has two former HS teammates on the team who he said no thanks to, but now Wingo tweets a couple of things at him and he’s going to flip??? The letdown is going to be epic

Me too but they like Bowman better and somehow, with Chaney being from Miami and likely having shown no interest in the gaytor, and Bowman being from Lakeland, they’ve decided that Bowman is their top target and I presume, likelier flip. I love that they’re all in on flipping Bowman from Clemson as the odds of that are low but if they did it somehow, that’d be an undeniable win for them. I just don’t see it. They’ll settle for less and act like they get the next best option.

When Bowman tells Dan to go fück his own camel toe, **** fans will claim he wasn’t a take for Dan. Such a bunch of delusional inbred douchebags

Advertisement
I'd upgrade Henderson to doubtful, but Huggins is in. He was there for spring ball, just missing practices due to a family emergency, and it seems like Mullet is confused about when he will return
You sure about the "family emergency"? Even their own board is clearly calling BS on that and he was supposed to be 1 of the possible 3 suspensions, his being by far the most serious as a Title IX case. Then he just ghosts?

So the Turds were ripping the Noles recent commit all day yesterday only for this to happen

EE8B964E-C813-4432-BD36-1772DB76E5BC.jpeg

Advertisement
Advertisement
Me too but they like Bowman better and somehow, with Chaney being from Miami and likely having shown no interest in the gaytor, and Bowman being from Lakeland, they’ve decided that Bowman is their top target and I presume, likelier flip. I love that they’re all in on flipping Bowman from Clemson as the odds of that are low but if they did it somehow, that’d be an undeniable win for them. I just don’t see it. They’ll settle for less and act like they get the next best option.

I don't think Clemson has had a decommit in 4 years. Good luck.

Advertisement
Can someone read this and tell me what fūcking language this is? What in the holy **** is Mullet saying?

View attachment 91433
Like, I didn't realize like the word like could be used like that many times in one paragraph. I thought only 12 year old girls like used it that many times like in one paragraph.

Advertisement
Back