Tears Gator Tears

I’m about to get on a plane to Cartagena so I’ll be out of commission for a bit. There’s a thread going. It started out so dumb I couldn’t keep reading it.

Will do!! Enjoy and have fun. Here's a going away gem for you

Screenshot_20190730-122443_Chrome.jpg

Advertisement

He’s not wrong at all. Mullen will have ufag in the 7-10 win range every year and be respectable. They aren’t passing UGA, in fact the gap is continuing to widen, and Alabama. They will be in purgatory and it’s only a matter of time before it’s just not good enough for the fan base (there’s already rumblings about the recruiting).

We can do serious damage week 0 by handing them an L. Their fan base will make every excuse in the book but deep down they will know.

Will do!! Enjoy and have fun. Here's a going away gem for you

View attachment 91623

Holy crap, what kind of crack is this guy smoking?

Richt went 32-8 his first 3 years, Smart went 32-10. Oh my lord, Kirby has a "worse record" than Richt.

And how, EXACTLY, is Mullet ahead in "coaching" and "player development"? In "coaching", Mullet has lost both of his head-to-head matchups with Kirby (1 at Mississippi State, 1 at UiF).

And how can you compare "player development" and give the edge to Mullet after 1 year at UiF coaching McSharkfvcker's players?

Last year, with Mullet coaching ButterTeeth's players, UiF had a 2nd rounder, a 3rd, a 4th, and 2 5th rounders. Last year, Kirby had a 1st rounder, a 2nd, a 4th, a 5th, a 6th, and 2 7th rounders.

These Gaytor fans just MAKE UP whatever nonsense they need to build whatever narrative they need to believe.

Advertisement
He’s not wrong at all. Mullen will have ufag in the 7-10 win range every year and be respectable. They aren’t passing UGA, in fact the gap is continuing to widen, and Alabama. They will be in purgatory and it’s only a matter of time before it’s just not good enough for the fan base (there’s already rumblings about the recruiting).

We can do serious damage week 0 by handing them an L. Their fan base will make every excuse in the book but deep down they will know.
I read a thing today saying UGA has 15 5-stars either on the roster or committed. Ufag has 0. It’s growing alright that’s for sure.

Holy crap, what kind of crack is this guy smoking?

Richt went 32-8 his first 3 years, Smart went 32-10. Oh my lord, Kirby has a "worse record" than Richt.

And how, EXACTLY, is Mullet ahead in "coaching" and "player development"? In "coaching", Mullet has lost both of his head-to-head matchups with Kirby (1 at Mississippi State, 1 at UiF).

And how can you compare "player development" and give the edge to Mullet after 1 year at UiF coaching McSharkfvcker's players?

Last year, with Mullet coaching ButterTeeth's players, UiF had a 2nd rounder, a 3rd, a 4th, and 2 5th rounders. Last year, Kirby had a 1st rounder, a 2nd, a 4th, a 5th, a 6th, and 2 7th rounders.

These Gaytor fans just MAKE UP whatever nonsense they need to build whatever narrative they need to believe.

Leave it to the turds to celebrate imaginary moral victories.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back