Tears Gator Tears

Advertisement
There are multiple of these on twitter and they're all fake. Perhaps the most hilarious thing is they're being posted by gator fans in what they think is an attempt to troll. There's not much more stupid than posting fake quotes from your own players and spreading them around as if they're accurate.

I am unsure how that fan didn't see "LMAO" in the quote and not find it odd.... like does Marco usually speak in acronyms? Did he actually say laughing my *** off and the quote people decided to abbreviate for him or did he just say lmao in a regular conversation?

Advertisement
5-star WR Rucker details FNL visit
VIPBy BLAKE ALDERMANSat Jul 27 2019

9163031.jpg
(Photo: Christopher Nee, 247Sports)

GAINESVILLE, Fla. -- The Florida Gators hosted numerous recruits on their campus Friday for their summer ending Friday Night Lights camp. One of the notable names to participate in the camp was Ocala (Fla.) Vanguard 2021 wide receiver Trevonte Rucker. The local pass catcher is a former UF commit, who later backed off that verbal pledge, and being a local prospect, he's been to The Swamp several times.

Making yet another trip to UF went well according to Rucker.

"It was good," Rucker told Swamp247 of the visit. "It felt good to get back. I got to go out there and camp and it was good getting some work in with Coach [Billy] Gonzales."

While taking the field to camp at UF, Rucker was also able to work under Florida wide receivers coach Billy Gonzales, and get some tips to help mold his game for his upcoming junior season.

"He was implementing on helping me work on getting on top of my routes and my ball skills, catching the balls in the air with my hands and not my body."

The four-star backed off that former UF commitment back in May, but still has the Gators in the mix of his recruitment due in part to the relationships build with several members of the coaching staff.

Uh-oh, the Gaytor star-whores are going to be ****ED OFF by the mid-article downgrade.

Another one of their signees isn’t expected. This is an actual quote from Dopey Dan Mullet.
Read the comment from one of their posters 😂😂😂

Huggins is also still a question mark. He’s their back up Nickel but with how bad their safeties are, I think they want to move Dean back to Safety and have Huggins at Nickel. Their version of Robert knowles (McWilliams) might be getting some reps come 8/24.

Attachments

• 3F97FA02-3787-4F09-A3D6-76BA421DA9B4.png
    3F97FA02-3787-4F09-A3D6-76BA421DA9B4.png
    628.1 KB · Views: 249

That dudes a punk like his whole ****** family! He knows about JT, he knows about pope and Hightower but he can’t put that on record because those dudes were blue chips and he’d look stupid. So he goes after the transfer kid who was under the radar and wasn’t a high school blue chipper but in the end that kid might have the best nfl career of anyone. Can’t wait to see him dog out Wilson and his bum knee and don’t be mistaken, after he shredded that knee odds are he’ll never be the same and not a lock down guy.

Advertisement
That dudes a punk like his whole ****** family! He knows about JT, he knows about pope and Hightower but he can’t put that on record because those dudes were blue chips and he’d look stupid. So he goes after the transfer kid who was under the radar and wasn’t a high school blue chipper but in the end that kid might have the best nfl career of anyone. Can’t wait to see him dog out Wilson and his bum knee and don’t be mistaken, after he shredded that knee odds are he’ll never be the same and not a lock down guy.

Its fake. I dont think he actually said it

Another one of their signees isn’t expected. This is an actual quote from Dopey Dan Mullet.
Read the comment from one of their posters 😂😂😂

Huggins is also still a question mark. He’s their back up Nickel but with how bad their safeties are, I think they want to move Dean back to Safety and have Huggins at Nickel. Their version of Robert knowles (McWilliams) might be getting some reps come 8/24.

Can someone read this and tell me what fūcking language this is? What in the holy **** is Mullet saying?

C65CD97C-84E2-43BE-93C4-2018D1FEDB5A.jpeg

Advertisement
I’m loving that almost weekly there is a gator player spouting off. Keep it coming.

...and notice not a peep from our team at least not what I can find. Manny has the team locked down and focused or at least trying to focus. I think it is great if Manny has shut down players making any kind of comments like Marco made.

Can someone read this and tell me what fūcking language this is? What in the holy **** is Mullet saying?

View attachment 91433

Ah, yes, the inarticulate Mullet strikes again. Can you imagine UM interviewing this guy once, let alone twice? I have gained a new appreciation for the UM Board of Trustees (not really, I still can't stand them).

In the immortal words of June Cleaver, "I speak jive."

From all indicators, this is what happened. Arjei Henderson got a qualifying test score, and thought he was good to go. But in a review of his transcript, the NCAA must have flagged a HS course, which he is now retaking. However, it will likely require the NCAA to re-evaluate his transcript, and that takes time. This should be evidenced by the very vague information the Gaytors are able to provide about when Henderson can report. Don't rule out the possibility that he does NOT get cleared for Fall enrollment.

This is different from Bubba Bolden's situation, where he is taking a college class, and UCLA is on the quarter system, not the semester system. Arjei Henderson is taking a high school class and has not been cleared by the NCAA Clearinghouse for initial eligibility.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back