Tears Gator Tears

If anyone is well versed in the ancient mystical art of click bait, it’s the click bait Zen Master Stampenis............

FF5BB9C9-30E1-4EB8-AC0A-C264F695E426.png

496A3DBB-A54B-4041-929C-432E577C5B90.png

C89E2564-BF9C-432A-9974-4FB2484BD6BD.png

Advertisement
To put this Arian Smith thing in perspective, you have to bring up the Bowman recruitment as well. Both go to Lakeland High School and these 2 would be monstrous misses for UiF in the same class from as strong a gaytor pipeline school as there is.

Bowman grew up in the Lakeland program

Smith just transferred from the FSU feeder program.

Bowman not going to Florida is bigger than Smith not going. Actually I think its a bigger blow to FSU considering that FSU tends to recruit Polk county where as UF tends to just focus on Lakeland High. FSU should have had Smith locked up a long time ago.

Advertisement
Mullet admits to taking just about anyone to inflate class rank.View attachment 90242

WHAT IN THE HOLY FŪCK!

If I am the A.D. and I read this, I’m thinking this response is a fireable offense.

What kind of a full ****** imbecilic recruiting strategy is this? It literally makes no fūcking sense.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Bowman grew up in the Lakeland program

Smith just transferred from the FSU feeder program.

Bowman not going to Florida is bigger than Smith not going. Actually I think its a bigger blow to FSU considering that FSU tends to recruit Polk county where as UF tends to just focus on Lakeland High. FSU should have had Smith locked up a long time ago.

Thought they woulda had either/both Knighton and Toafili too but doesn't look likely at this point in time.

When I look at Bowman, I saw Knox (our RB coach) was/is involved in his recruitment and boy ole boy he's not good at all as a recruiter. Most of our decommits involve his targets lol

Thought they woulda had either/both Knighton and Toafili too but doesn't look likely at this point in time.

When I look at Bowman, I saw Knox (our RB coach) was/is involved in his recruitment and boy ole boy he's not good at all as a recruiter. Most of our decommits involve his targets lol

should have never tried to play Seider.

LOL. He really does want to turn them into another Mississippi State. I can’t stop laughing..

Either that, or he’s spewing this bullshlt as CYA for his disaster of a recruiting class.

Doesn't his recruiting remind you of someone that was once the coach here that we flew banners for???

Being stubborn and thinking his way will work just like it did at his previous job

Advertisement
Back