Tears Gator Tears

Advertisement
C1397944-44FA-4E5D-A250-E6202D46B9C4.jpeg

Advertisement
Don’t set unrealistic expectations. In all likelihood they will win. We have a new OC, possibly brand new QB (possibly first ever start), and new head coach. I expect a gator win, and am considering putting a tiny bit of money on it so that way I will be happy with either outcome, a win win for me.

Go sit on your thumb and rotate with no Vaseline. ******* out of here

Advertisement

Mullet trying to stage manage his self-admitted shlt show of a recruiting philosophy, where he takes non-qualifiers to boost his recruiting rankings to distract the hillbillies.

He figured he’d better pull the trigger on this croot now during SEC days, rather than Friday night mosquito bites, to take some of the heat off the fact he’s been exposed.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Please if Miami was sponsored by Jordan brand, you would love it.
Couldn’t disagree with you more! A basketball brand has no place in college football. That Jumpman on football jerseys look so stupid it’s right up there with the gators gator 🐊 skin jerseys. Think about it, it’s a basketball player jumping in the air with a ball in his hand about to dunk the ball on a football jersey, if that’s not stupid and I don’t know what is! And on top of that adidas is kicking Nike’s @ss all over the world. We’re good!

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back