Tears Gator Tears

Advertisement
RVA I dont know how you can sift through all that bull ****. I had to quit reading them after the first couple post.
Agree, my problem is I read them last night before bed and it had my blood boiling so bad it actually fu<ked up my sleep. Lol All I could think about was meeting those arrogant **** talking posters in the parking lot to fight every single one of them and just imagining the stupid look on there face as I dropped them. I’ll never go on tears before bed again. Lol

I like how he ignores the gaytes have a **** qb and a **** ol. First time head coach? What does that matter? Kirby was a first time head coach, how did that work out for the gaytes? **** OC? A guy that Miami hired away from the team that beats the brakes off the gaytes regularly is a **** OC? I guess $aban is **** at talent evaluation?
Gaytes =
**** stadium
**** facilites
**** fanbase
**** town. . maybe **** village
**** mascot
and **** pants

0.jpg

Advertisement
I like how he ignores the gaytes have a **** qb and a **** ol. First time head coach? What does that matter? Kirby was a first time head coach, how did that work out for the gaytes? **** OC? A guy that Miami hired away from the team that beats the brakes off the gaytes regularly is a **** OC? I guess $aban is **** at talent evaluation?
Gaytes =
**** stadium
**** facilites
**** fanbase
**** mascot
and **** pants

0.jpg
All of this. They twist the narrative as they go along to suit the story they’re telling. It contradicts reality.

All of this. They twist the narrative as they go along to suit the story they’re telling. It contradicts reality.

Here is all anyone needs to know about the Gaytor fans.

They will compare results from different years. They will compare one game to multiple games. They will use the transitive property indefinitely. Any result that is bad for you was a "blowout". Any result that is not good for them was a "fluke" or else they "pulled out a game they should have lost". They ignore their own bad losses to bad teams. They will assume that your entire lineup from the prior year is returning for the current year, while for them, every Gaytor player has improved significantly and they had a ton of "addition by subtraction". You will be told what an amazing coach Mullet is, in spite on his underwhelming results at MSU. They will cherry-pick a few good players from 10 years at MSU as proof of what a great developer of talent Mullet is. They know all the names of our flop recruits, and none of the names of our NFL players. They will act as if Mullet could not possibly win the SEC West, because Saban and schedule, while they think the SEC East is winnable, because Kirby and schedule.

They have never met a fact that they can't distort, minimize, or ignore. Gaytor Logicz only works in one direction, the direction that favors the outcome that they desire.

Gaytor fans are the worst.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I had to click on his twitter and troll him. I told him I was glad he was alive as I heard he died from the swine flu after being attacked by a bear.

Honestly, he’s not 100%. I know you were joking around and meant well, but all joking aside, that guy is not right.

I used to bust his chops years ago, when I thought he was just pretending to be oblivious, but over the years, I’ve come to realize that it’s not an act, his obliviousness is real, and that there’s something going on upstairs. I feel sorry for him, actually.

Florida has the obvious coaching advantage since their guy has ten years of experience going 8-4 and never actually winning anything. Congrats on having a coach who's excelled at mediocrity his entire career. Miami turned him away twice.

Gaytes =
**** stadium
**** facilites
**** fanbase
**** mascot
and **** pants

0.jpg

The thing is, these guys still think this offense is going to be coached by Mark Richt and Jon Richt. You can't make this up.

Advertisement
Honestly, he’s not 100%. I know you were joking around and meant well, but all joking aside, that guy is not right.

I used to bust his chops years ago, when I thought he was just pretending to be oblivious, but over the years, I’ve come to realize that it’s not an act, his obliviousness is real, and that there’s something going on upstairs. I feel sorry for him, actually.

You can't argue logic with him.

Advertisement
Back