gator fan here not trolling but giving props

travis

Freshman
Banned
Hiring mizzou DL coach was HUGE with guys like greald willis, chad johnson, anthony moten, aqm, norton etc to work with i expect a HUGE upgrade on DL

i watched willis hs highlights many times hes a rare talent could be 10 saCk and have 12 sacks 19 tfl's his first full season and i wouldnt be shocked, the other guys have insane potential too that mizz DL coach was great with mostly mediocre talent at mizzou with the richardson's and ealy's sprinked in

this was the biggest gripe for yall if i remember the scheme was garbage but thats gonna be problem anymore

plus you got a great exp quarterback, rb group, and solid wr's

i think upsetting one of fsu or clem is def gonna happen or notre dame if you play them

one thing is for sure that pathetic stat of not winning your crap division in over 10 years will end within 2 years at least im bettingt his

top 20 finish imo post season polls AP and coaches

Last edited:
Advertisement
the responses to this thread will be interesting

i bet i get **** on way more then people actually think hey this guy sees talent and a solid proven staff and is giving us a liittle love

fact is gerald signed with uf over immense pressure from LA so i still root for him and you got a great DL coach with talent to back it up

Advertisement
Hiring mizzou DL coach was HUGE with guys like greald willis, chad johnson, anthony moten, aqm, norton etc to work with i expect a HUGE upgrade on DL

i watched willis hs highlights many times hes a rare talent could be 10 pick and have 12 sacks 19 tfl's his first full season and i wouldnt be shocked, the other guys have insane potential too that mizz DL coach was great with mostly mediocre talent at mizzou with the richardson and kealy sprinked in

this was the biggest gripe for yall if i remember the scheme was garbage but thats gonna be problem anymore

i think upsetting one of fsu or clem is def gonna happen or notre dame if you play them

one thing is for sure that pathetic stat of not winning your crap division in over 10 years will end within 2 years at least im bettingt his

American-Psycho-Thanks.gif

I still don't understand how anyone in their right mind can be a "gator fan".

are you serious?

well im born in gainesville so yea but still you are a fool if you try to deny florida's offense changed the game in the SEC

when steve started producing great qb/wr's year after year starting with shane mattews it was game over UF could drop 40 on anybody

and all the bad *** wr's in his tenure(dont care about nfl success spurrier had a stable top wr every ******* year)

oh yea and errict rhett, fred taylor, terry jackson etc

not to mention the defense which has always had studs

You write like a Gator, you jort-wearing slack jaw.

Sorry, reflex. Thanks for the props.

Hope your team sucks this year and always.

Advertisement

i watched willis hs highlights many times hes a rare talent could be 10 pick and have 12 sacks 19 tfl's his first full season and i wouldnt be shocked, the other guys have insane potential too that mizz DL coach was great with mostly mediocre talent at mizzou with the richardson's and ealy's sprinked in

Surely you meant Chad Thomas, and not Johnson who played at Oregon State.

At least you were up front about it. Hate nothing more then the new posters who are Miami "fans" but are always negative about anything Miami and constantly pump up other teams so kudos for that but um yea **** the gators.

Advertisement

i watched willis hs highlights many times hes a rare talent could be 10 pick and have 12 sacks 19 tfl's his first full season and i wouldnt be shocked, the other guys have insane potential too that mizz DL coach was great with mostly mediocre talent at mizzou with the richardson's and ealy's sprinked in

Surely you meant Chad Thomas, and not Johnson who played at Oregon State.

yep glad to see him get out from golden

hopefully he reaches his monstrous potential

Gators suck. Crawl back into your hole.

why so mad

im drinkin pale ales burnin popped a xan trying to give props to a miami team im feeling is gonna climb out the cellar and you acting like a lil beesh

too many miami fans are real douches and ruin it for the decent ones

Advertisement
I like having open opposing fans around to give their views on things. Brings a different perspective.

As far as bad fans of x team, all teams have them. Living my life around I-4 I have met more than my fare share of UF and FSU fans.

i watched willis hs highlights many times hes a rare talent could be 10 saCk and have 12 sacks 19 tfl's his first full season and i wouldnt be shocked, the other guys have insane potential too that mizz DL coach was great with mostly mediocre talent at mizzou with the richardson's and ealy's sprinked in

Negged

Gators suck. Crawl back into your hole.

why so mad

im drinkin pale ales burnin popped a xan trying to give props to a miami team im feeling is gonna climb out the cellar and you acting like a lil beesh

too many miami fans are real douches and ruin it for the decent ones

Nobody cares what you think. In reality, you're popping xan and drinking pale ales in your mom's basement at 4pm on a Tuesday afternoon cause you don't have a fuggin job. Gators suck.

Advertisement
Back