gator fan here not trolling but giving props

Hiring mizzou DL coach was HUGE with guys like greald willis, chad johnson, anthony moten, aqm, norton etc to work with i expect a HUGE upgrade on DL

i watched willis hs highlights many times hes a rare talent could be 10 saCk and have 12 sacks 19 tfl's his first full season and i wouldnt be shocked, the other guys have insane potential too that mizz DL coach was great with mostly mediocre talent at mizzou with the richardson's and ealy's sprinked in

this was the biggest gripe for yall if i remember the scheme was garbage but thats gonna be problem anymore

plus you got a great exp quarterback, rb group, and solid wr's

i think upsetting one of fsu or clem is def gonna happen or notre dame if you play them

one thing is for sure that pathetic stat of not winning your crap division in over 10 years will end within 2 years at least im bettingt his

top 20 finish imo post season polls AP and coaches

22868241843_e86ab364ac_o.jpg

7767700328_dc6968eba5_o.jpg

Advertisement
Thanks for the props Travis. I agree with one of the posters who stated he liked rival posters giving a different perspective. Couth is something that a few of our fans don't have but generally those are the ones who did not attend the U and probably have never stepped on campus.

Thanks for the props Travis. I agree with one of the posters who stated he liked rival posters giving a different perspective. Couth is something that a few of our fans don't have but generally those are the ones who did not attend the U and probably have never stepped on campus.

I got my Masters at UM and I believe the question I posed is valid.

Again OP what's it like ******* your sister?

Advertisement
What's it like having *** with your sister OP?

I can tell you what it's like fücking his sister. It would have been great if I didn't have olfactory senses. She's a 3 input chick, and when she pops the dentures out, it's like getting sucked out by a sloppy muppet.

Here you go, ****:

image.gif

Fūck you, you slimy POS. Nobody gives a fūck what you lizard brains think. Go back to sucking your dad's herpes infused dīck.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    28.2 KB · Views: 100
Last edited:
Advertisement
thanks for hanging on our nuts this early in the process. It will help as you recover from the fuggin a.s.s whippin we gonna hand out next time we play. Stop dodging and you can appreciate this new found reality every year.

thanks again for the props fug boy

Again OP what's it like ******* your sister?

My bad, some who actually graduated from the U are uncouth.

Again OP what's it like ****ing your sister?

My bad, some who actually graduated from the U are uncouth.
Gators deserve only the best.

Sent from my SM-T800 using Tapatalk

I still don't understand how anyone in their right mind can be a "gator fan".

are you serious?

well im born in gainesville so yea but still you are a fool if you try to deny florida's offense changed the game in the SEC

when steve started producing great qb/wr's year after year starting with shane mattews it was game over UF could drop 40 on anybody

and all the bad *** wr's in his tenure(dont care about nfl success spurrier had a stable top wr every ******* year)

oh yea and errict rhett, fred taylor, terry jackson etc

not to mention the defense which has always had studs
Great qb's? Stop it

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Advertisement
Where is the sister *******, meth making filter on this site? That would remove 89.67% of the Gators. The rest are too dumb to login.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back