gator fan here not trolling but giving props

I still don't understand how anyone in their right mind can be a "gator fan".

are you serious?

well im born in gainesville so yea but still you are a fool if you try to deny florida's offense changed the game in the SEC

when steve started producing great qb/wr's year after year starting with shane mattews it was game over UF could drop 40 on anybody

and all the bad *** wr's in his tenure(dont care about nfl success spurrier had a stable top wr every ******* year)

oh yea and errict rhett, fred taylor, terry jackson etc

not to mention the defense which has always had studs

Might wanna change that to almost anyone......see the 2000 Sugar Bowl for further explanation.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Advertisement
Gators suck. Crawl back into your hole.

why so mad

im drinkin pale ales burnin popped a xan trying to give props to a miami team im feeling is gonna climb out the cellar and you acting like a lil beesh

too many miami fans are real douches and ruin it for the decent ones

This tells me everything I need to know about Gaynesville. I hope you die of the AIDS you contracted from your sister-aunt, you inbred mongoloid. F*ck UF.

Advertisement
the responses to this thread will be interesting

i bet i get **** on way more then people actually think hey this guy sees talent and a solid proven staff and is giving us a liittle love

fact is gerald signed with uf over immense pressure from LA so i still root for him and you got a great DL coach with talent to back it up

Your a gator. We don't care what you see, think or say. Just remember two things. We won the whole frigging thing, the NC, before you ever even won the little sec title(with a paid for team) and second what was the score in that last game? And against frigging Golden! In the OB for the flop -- the Lord said we must forgive humans, not reptiles.

Get the **** out of here you inbred mouth breather. You don't see any canes bringing weird comments and **** to your boards

Advertisement
I still don't understand how anyone in their right mind can be a "gator fan".

are you serious?

well im born in gainesville so yea but still you are a fool if you try to deny florida's offense changed the game in the SEC

when steve started producing great qb/wr's year after year starting with shane mattews it was game over UF could drop 40 on anybody

and all the bad *** wr's in his tenure(dont care about nfl success spurrier had a stable top wr every ******* year)

oh yea and errict rhett, fred taylor, terry jackson etc

not to mention the defense which has always had studs

Being born in Gainesville is a big enough embarrassment. Being a gator fan is a bigger embarrassment.

Hiring mizzou DL coach was HUGE with guys like greald willis, chad johnson, anthony moten, aqm, norton etc to work with i expect a HUGE upgrade on DL

i watched willis hs highlights many times hes a rare talent could be 10 saCk and have 12 sacks 19 tfl's his first full season and i wouldnt be shocked, the other guys have insane potential too that mizz DL coach was great with mostly mediocre talent at mizzou with the richardson's and ealy's sprinked in

this was the biggest gripe for yall if i remember the scheme was garbage but thats gonna be problem anymore

plus you got a great exp quarterback, rb group, and solid wr's

i think upsetting one of fsu or clem is def gonna happen or notre dame if you play them

one thing is for sure that pathetic stat of not winning your crap division in over 10 years will end within 2 years at least im bettingt his

top 20 finish imo post season polls AP and coaches

Blow it out your ***.

Advertisement
Hiring mizzou DL coach was HUGE with guys like greald willis, chad johnson, anthony moten, aqm, norton etc to work with i expect a HUGE upgrade on DL

i watched willis hs highlights many times hes a rare talent could be 10 saCk and have 12 sacks 19 tfl's his first full season and i wouldnt be shocked, the other guys have insane potential too that mizz DL coach was great with mostly mediocre talent at mizzou with the richardson's and ealy's sprinked in

this was the biggest gripe for yall if i remember the scheme was garbage but thats gonna be problem anymore

plus you got a great exp quarterback, rb group, and solid wr's

i think upsetting one of fsu or clem is def gonna happen or notre dame if you play them

one thing is for sure that pathetic stat of not winning your crap division in over 10 years will end within 2 years at least im bettingt his

top 20 finish imo post season polls AP and coaches

Blow it out your ***.

[video=youtube;TaP4PZNcKQg]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TaP4PZNcKQg[/video]

Advertisement
YOU LOST TO AL GOLDEN!!!!!AAAAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

Advertisement
Back