gator cancelled

LEATHERWOOD AND THE CJ KID I'D LIKE OFFICIALLY LAUGH AT YOU 2 **** NO SOUP FOR YOU..........OR GAME FOR YOU TO GO TO LOL.

BTW THIS STORM IS BASICALLY PAST THE EYE IS 100+ MILES OFF SHORE AND NORTH OF MIAMI DON'T CANCEL OUR GAME WE'RE GONNA BEAT FSU **** AND THEY SCARED WE ALL KNOW WE'RE GONNA WIN THEY'RE TRYING TO TAKE OUR WIN AWAY FROM US.

I wouldn't be shocked if Leatherwood still gets an invite. I believe it was his father that wanted him to attend the UF game. Now he can go to Miami, and I for one would be happy if he did. See how a real program handles a hurricane.

Advertisement
Lmfao I've been talking all kinds of **** tobmy gator buddy. He has soooo many excuses it's hilarious! "LSU wouldn't move the game to their field that soon." So I sent him some links to LSU offering to take the game and offered transport and lodging now it's "it's not safe to take a plane in a hurricane!" ***** PLEASE THE STORM ISNT EVEN UP THERE YET!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA what a sorry program! South Carolina did it last year so they made sure to play their game but UF sits on their asses until it's too late and that's the new excuse! Lmfao!!

Lmfao I've been talking all kinds of **** tobmy gator buddy. He has soooo many excuses it's hilarious! "LSU wouldn't move the game to their field that soon." So I sent him some links to LSU offering to take the game and offered transport and lodging now it's "it's not safe to take a plane in a hurricane!" ***** PLEASE THE STORM ISNT EVEN UP THERE YET!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA what a sorry program! South Carolina did it last year so they made sure to play their game but UF sits on their asses until it's too late and that's the new excuse! Lmfao!!

well now UFs saying theyre willing to cancel the Presbyterian game and play on November 19th (I think thats the date) which would cost them $500k. However LSU doesn't want to do that because they'd have to pay $1.5M to cancel their game against South Alabama, AND they wouldn't get the profit a home game would bring. So it makes literally zero sense for LSU to pay $1.5M AND lose all home profit for this game.

They should just move it to LSU and play on Sunday or Monday, and give UF the majority of the profit. I think thats what they did last yr with the rescheduled game.

well now UFs saying theyre willing to cancel the Presbyterian game and play on November 19th (I think thats the date) which would cost them $500k. However LSU doesn't want to do that because they'd have to pay $1.5M to cancel their game against South Alabama, AND they wouldn't get the profit a home game would bring. So it makes literally zero sense for LSU to pay $1.5M AND lose all home profit for this game.

They should just move it to LSU and play on Sunday or Monday, and give UF the majority of the profit. I think thats what they did last yr with the rescheduled game.

Haha he sent me a link saying LSU wouldn't agree to this, I knew there was a flip side though HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!

Advertisement
Eddy Orgeron should just show up on Saturday in Gainesville with his team anyway.

At least

Advertisement
It's true i stay up here in gaysville not even raining that hard up here got told not to come in friday but working sat oh well f##k the gaytors

Just said on TV they are going to try to reschedule it. Gainesville could be more affected but it will be gone by Saturday. But down here, the threat to Miami is over.

Man i live in gaysville it's not bad at all up here spotty showers here and there plus i work sat morning they just scared of lsu

Advertisement
Ease up fellas. The Doppler indicates that there is some serious cloud cover in Gainesville now, perhaps even some rain. Hope they stay safe in their trailers.

Ease up fellas. The Doppler indicates that there is some serious cloud cover in Gainesville now, perhaps even some rain. Hope they stay safe in their trailers.
They always have a dark cloud over their program? How is this any different? Yesterday they had wind of 13 mph. Right now they have wind of 19 mph. If they wanted to play the game they could have. This is a weak pathetic move by a program trying to get a leg up. They have a weak schedule ahead and Tenn has Bama and TAMU. This was a strategy move by them to improve their standing because they knew they were going to have problems with LSU! No other way to cut it. Disgusting despicable move by their program.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back