gator cancelled

Advertisement
I'm reading the Noles board and they have called Gov. Rick Scott begging for him to cancel the game. They are literally begging for our game to be cancelled.

Advertisement
Just hear LSU game is cancelled, not to be made up

I bet the Gators didn't want to make the game up, too.

Shame, because I was looking forward to them getting thumped this weekend.

I think the Gators didnt want any part of this game at this time, they know they suck and they think they are going to get better later in the season. Not playing this game now (nor ever?) suits them just fine.

I'm reading the Noles board and they have called Gov. Rick Scott begging for him to cancel the game. They are literally begging for our game to be cancelled.

Bunch of *****!

Please copy and paste this. PLEASE!

They are afraid of The Hurricanes not a hurricanes.

Advertisement
Scott Kushner ‏@ScottDKushner 1m1 minute ago
Can anyone explain how South Carolina could travel to #LSU without a problem last year, but Florida couldn't this year?

UF refused to go to Baton Rouge this year

**** it, can you please be more careful with the thread name? I thought the whole uf program had been cancelled.

I bet the Gators didn't want to make the game up, too.

Shame, because I was looking forward to them getting thumped this weekend.

I think the Gators didnt want any part of this game at this time, they know they suck and they think they are going to get better later in the season. Not playing this game now (nor ever?) suits them just fine.

Of course it does, and not one talking head will acknowledge it.

Such a shame, I wanted to watch them got whooped.

Just said on TV they are going to try to reschedule it. Gainesville could be more affected but it will be gone by Saturday. But down here, the threat to Miami is over.

Advertisement

LMAO @ the recruits that elected to go there instead of here. LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

Took it right out my mouth. I almost want to be salty and hope we tell some of those jits, no you can't come to the FSU game now.

But you can't catch feelings int his biz.

LSU is super ****ed about this.

I hope they make a HUGE deal out of this, and force U******S hand.

Advertisement
From LSU

#LSU side is not happy about this decision. They had offered up Tiger Stadium, #UF said no. They still tried traveling, game gets cancelled.

Nope. I won't even take a forfeit. Those kvnts have an a$$ kicking waiting for them.

Advertisement
Back