gator cancelled

Just hear LSU game is cancelled, not to be made up

LMAO @ the recruits that elected to go there instead of here. LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

Took it right out my mouth. I almost want to be salty and hope we tell some of those jits, no you can't come to the FSU game now.

But you can't catch feelings int his biz.

LSU is super ****ed about this.

I hope they make a HUGE deal out of this, and force U******S hand.

ABSOLUTELY. This is a blatant attempt from UF to avoid getting curb stomped. How a team can make a unilateral decision like that should get them kicked out of the NCAA.

Advertisement
Scott Kushner ‏@ScottDKushner 1m1 minute ago
Can anyone explain how South Carolina could travel to #LSU without a problem last year, but Florida couldn't this year?

UF refused to go to Baton Rouge this year

They are gators. Those Cajun boys hunt gators and our little reptiles are all girl gators.

Typical Gaytor pu$$iness... They should play the game at Doak.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I'm reading the Noles board and they have called Gov. Rick Scott begging for him to cancel the game. They are literally begging for our game to be cancelled.

Yeah, and it doesn't have diddly squat to do with the storm.

They smelling like UF.

Advertisement
LEATHERWOOD AND THE CJ KID I'D LIKE OFFICIALLY LAUGH AT YOU 2 **** NO SOUP FOR YOU..........OR GAME FOR YOU TO GO TO LOL.

BTW THIS STORM IS BASICALLY PAST THE EYE IS 100+ MILES OFF SHORE AND NORTH OF MIAMI DON'T CANCEL OUR GAME WE'RE GONNA BEAT FSU **** AND THEY SCARED WE ALL KNOW WE'RE GONNA WIN THEY'RE TRYING TO TAKE OUR WIN AWAY FROM US.

Just hear LSU game is cancelled, not to be made up

LMAO @ the recruits that elected to go there instead of here. LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

Took it right out my mouth. I almost want to be salty and hope we tell some of those jits, no you can't come to the FSU game now.

But you can't catch feelings int his biz.

LSU is super ****ed about this.

I hope they make a HUGE deal out of this, and force U******S hand.

ABSOLUTELY. This is a blatant attempt from UF to avoid getting curb stomped. How a team can make a unilateral decision like that should get them kicked out of the NCAA.

Nah, just mark it as a L on their schedule as they forfeited.

Advertisement
So uf always claims they can't have us on their schedule because of the money..the money that the extra home game for them would make would go away every other year if the canes were on the schedule.. this decision by their AD tells us all we need to know about those women up there.

Shea Dixon ‏@Sheadixon 15m15 minutes ago
Updated: Sources confirm #LSU offered #UF the team planes, busses and had lodging ready in Baton Rouge. #UF said no. Breaking: Hurricane Matthew forces cancellation of LSU-Florida game

UF is scared. LMAO

Yep. I would LOVE IT if the SEC said any injured players who were not going to play Saturday can not play in the make up game.

Imagine that...

SEC looking soft right now.

UF is embarrassing the conference.

Advertisement
Back