2024 Gatlin Bair 4* WR from Idaho (yes Idaho)

Advertisement
Also plays basketball and competes in track and field.
Ran 100-meter times of 10.53 and 10.56 at the USA Track and Field Region 11 Junior Olympic Championships in July 2022. Added 200-meter times of 20.98 and 21.80 at the same event.
Posted several sub-11.00 100s in Summer 2021, including a 10.63 into a headwind at the USATF Region 11 Youth Track and Field Championships. adding a 22-4 long jump. Registered a 45-6.75 triple jump at the USATF National Junior Olympic Championships in Aug. 2021.

Advertisement
Advertisement
He's sneakily athletic. Real scrappy kind of guy. Most would describe him as an absolute Gamer. High IQ and has the fundamentals of the position down real well. Could also be described as a cerebral player. Plays the game the right way and has a ton of heart. Has the intangibles you look for in a player, the stuff that doesn't show up on tape.

Dude is really underrated

Heard about this kid I wanna say 2021. One of my homies’ cousins played for Boise St, & we just shot the breeze about life out there (ironically, he really loved it out there & met his would be future wife as a student).

Long story short, he talked about a lot of untapped talent around Idaho, The Dakotas, & Wyoming. So he talked about this kid named Gatlin who avg. like 20 yrds/reception as a freshman & he’s being talked about like the next coming. He said he saw him in person & was like dude was unreal, like a video game on the field.

He said BSU have been good at keeping under the radar guys at home, but he didn’t think once word got out dude would be a secret. It appears my guy was right.

Advertisement
Heard about this kid I wanna say 2021. One of my homies’ cousins played for Boise St, & we just shot the breeze about life out there (ironically, he really loved it out there & met his would be future wife as a student).

Long story short, he talked about a lot of untapped talent around Idaho, The Dakotas, & Wyoming. So he talked about this kid named Gatlin who avg. like 20 yrds/reception as a freshman & he’s being talked about like the next coming. He said he saw him in person & was like dude was unreal, like a video game on the field.

He said BSU have been good at keeping under the radar guys at home, but he didn’t think once word got out dude would be a secret. It appears my guy was right.
Yeah I think we get caught up in where kids play too much at times. Dude has good size and speed and he also produces. I think he’s still ranked where he is cause he doesn’t play in Cali, Florida, Texas etc. but you can’t make up his traits he’s a for sure take. I really like how he looks with the ball in his hands.

Some of you, who've been around a while might remember a poster laughing off an Iowa WR prospect because he...was from Iowa. That kid was Allen Lazard. There are ballplayers everywhere. Some places, usually with larger populations, just have more possibilities.

You might also note our focus on Nebraska prospects recently. Again, there are ballplayers everywhere.

Advertisement
Some of you, who've been around a while might remember a poster laughing off an Iowa WR prospect because he...was from Iowa. That kid was Allen Lazard. There are ballplayers everywhere. Some places, usually with larger populations, just have more possibilities.

You might also note our focus on Nebraska prospects recently. Again, there are ballplayers everywhere.
This staff is finding kids in some real unusual places. They're not just offering the top kids in the traditional hot spots.

Heard about this kid I wanna say 2021. Long story short, he talked about a lot of untapped talent around Idaho, The Dakotas, & Wyoming. So he talked about this kid named Gatlin who avg. like 20 yrds/reception as a freshman & he’s being talked about like the next coming. He said he saw him in person & was like dude was unreal, like a video game on the field.
Interesting. I didn't think that area would have many serious prospects and to be 💯, I'm even more surprised that you have contacts in Idaho too! I underestimated your reach, LOL.

Yea, looks like this secret is starting to leak out

Advertisement
Back