2024 Gatlin Bair 4* WR from Idaho (yes Idaho)

Advertisement
I agree on the speed part but not the Colorado disrespect lol. The Denver area produces a good amount of talent every year & McCaffrey was a borderline 5 star with offers from everywhere
in this past draft, Chad Muma, Trey McBride and Max Borghi were all out of CO.

I agree on the speed part but not the Colorado disrespect lol. The Denver area produces a good amount of talent every year & McCaffrey was a borderline 5 star with offers from everywhere
Apologies there, didn’t mean any disrespect but I can see how one would think that. Colorado produces way for talent than Idaho. Also, I wasn’t trying to say CMC was unheralded I’m just saying you rarely see athletically elite white skill players but it happens. This kid looks like a player and he will continue to rise in the rankings.

Apologies there, didn’t mean any disrespect but I can see how one would think that. Colorado produces way for talent than Idaho. Also, I wasn’t trying to say CMC was unheralded I’m just saying you rarely see athletically elite white skill players but it happens. This kid looks like a player and he will continue to rise in the rankings.

If he wants to be a top 50 player, he’d commit to Notre Dame or Clemson immediately when/if they offer lol.

Advertisement
Hey is it true we were Will Andersons nuber one choice before a recruiter hit on his mom. He is the best prospect in the upcoming draft but he should have been a cane. This review says he is still the best. When will we return to the feared team we used to be if we keep hiring turds and creeps to run the orginization? I hope this new staff can turn us around
https://www.draftdive.com/will-anderson-jr-scouting-report/

Like this kid a ton honestly, but I won’t believe a kid from Idaho would ever sign here so yeah lol.
I agree, but schematically talking, this kid is a perfect fit. His high school offense is very similar to what we will be running. I would love to have him in orange and green. Crazy things always happen in recruiting season.

Advertisement
Kid's Mormon, not happening
Idaho has a significant Mormon population? I guess some have migrated from Utah. I wouldn't doubt Mario but yeah that's such a huge culture shift to not only ask a kid to go half way across the country for school but Miami isn't exactly a place that aligns with his values. We'd have to keep him locked inside the facility lol.

Kid's Mormon, not happening
Mormons can have grillz and come to Miami too

paul GIF

Idaho has a significant Mormon population? I guess some have migrated from Utah. I wouldn't doubt Mario but yeah that's such a huge culture shift to not only ask a kid to go half way across the country for school but Miami isn't exactly a place that aligns with his values. We'd have to keep him locked inside the facility lol.
Yeah, like 25%. I used to live there but had no idea before that.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back