2024 Gatlin Bair 4* WR from Idaho (yes Idaho)

Advertisement
Interesting. I didn't think that area would have many serious prospects and to be 💯, I'm even more surprised that you have contacts in Idaho too! I underestimated your reach, LOL.

Yea, looks like this secret is starting to leak out

Lol; yeah man. It’s a small world, my brotha. I’m legit intrigued by this prospect man, so now I have him pinned to gather as much info on him as possible.

Kids got a good vert to go along with the speed. Claims a 46 inch running vert and has a video of him throwing down an eastbay. I'll always be for bringing in as many elite athletes as possible.

Edit: Was doing a little more looking into the kid apparently he's doing an LDS mission trip. So whatever team he commits to he won't join them until 2026.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Interesting. I didn't think that area would have many serious prospects and to be 💯, I'm even more surprised that you have contacts in Idaho too! I underestimated your reach, LOL.

Yea, looks like this secret is starting to leak out

No cap, was looking to see if Gattis was tagged. Lol. #PTSD

Advertisement
Heard about this kid I wanna say 2021. One of my homies’ cousins played for Boise St, & we just shot the breeze about life out there (ironically, he really loved it out there & met his would be future wife as a student).

Long story short, he talked about a lot of untapped talent around Idaho, The Dakotas, & Wyoming. So he talked about this kid named Gatlin who avg. like 20 yrds/reception as a freshman & he’s being talked about like the next coming. He said he saw him in person & was like dude was unreal, like a video game on the field.

He said BSU have been good at keeping under the radar guys at home, but he didn’t think once word got out dude would be a secret. It appears my guy was right.
I used to live in Boise, most of the good Mormon players go to Utah, BYU, etc. Also, Montana has better players than those ***** states.

Advertisement
Can’t teach 10.46 speed. It’s rare but every once in a while you get a CMC who came from Colorado.
Just think last year we had a clown coach who didn’t trust a 10.4 from a 6’4 monster out of Nebraska lol

10.4 is fast as **** don’t matter where you’re at on earth 😂

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back