- Joined
- Jul 21, 2012
- Messages
- 9,951
This. Its looking like no rain, lightning etc from 12-4pm. As it stands a delay at some point is almost certain during the evening/night timeframe.
This. Its looking like no rain, lightning etc from 12-4pm. As it stands a delay at some point is almost certain during the evening/night timeframe.
would love to wet those bulbs!!!
I’m gonna go with what I’m seeing with my own eyes— this game is prob gonna have at least one lightning delay….It was talked about all week lol.. some mentioned it and many said weather changes and it will be sunny for night game for all we know..I’m actually really surprised this isn’t being talked about more. The chance for rain and even thunderstorms continues to increase. This could make it a ground and pound type game and neutralize our passing attack a bit
I’m actually really surprised this isn’t being talked about more. The chance for rain and even thunderstorms continues to increase. This could make it a ground and pound type game and neutralize our passing attack a bit
Does Lee Corso's rental car at VT count?It’s absolutely not. Has anyone ever been struck by lightning at a football game? Ever? This **** is beyond ridiculous.
If it rains for the duration of the game, it will be an issue and will be a big help to Clemson. Rain is the great equalizer in football. If we can get 2 quarters without rain, then it won't be much of a factor.