- Joined
- Apr 22, 2017
- Messages
- 23,437
Not sure how long weather takes to get from La. To S.Carolina but all **** is supposed to break loose here as regards to the weather about 3 am…it’s supposed to get worse as the sun comes up.
If this is the weather that is heading there it won’t be pretty unless it breaks up cause they’ve been warning about 5-8 inches of rain in areas here for a couple days here warning about flash flooding. I’m hoping this isn’t what’s headed that way but I’m afraid it is..
If this is the weather that is heading there it won’t be pretty unless it breaks up cause they’ve been warning about 5-8 inches of rain in areas here for a couple days here warning about flash flooding. I’m hoping this isn’t what’s headed that way but I’m afraid it is..