Gametime Weather

This. Its looking like no rain, lightning etc from 12-4pm. As it stands a delay at some point is almost certain during the evening/night timeframe.
1790950974763.png
 
I’m actually really surprised this isn’t being talked about more. The chance for rain and even thunderstorms continues to increase. This could make it a ground and pound type game and neutralize our passing attack a bit
It was talked about all week lol.. some mentioned it and many said weather changes and it will be sunny for night game for all we know..
I’m gonna go with what I’m seeing with my own eyes— this game is prob gonna have at least one lightning delay….
It may be wet but not a soaker necessarily—
But you can forget about a “sunny day” bruh
 
I’m actually really surprised this isn’t being talked about more. The chance for rain and even thunderstorms continues to increase. This could make it a ground and pound type game and neutralize our passing attack a bit

If it rains for the duration of the game, it will be an issue and will be a big help to Clemson. Rain is the great equalizer in football. If we can get 2 quarters without rain, then it won't be much of a factor.
 
If we can score at least 14 points we should be gucci.

I can't see that offense putting up 14 points on our defense.

This could very well be a manhandling
 
I’m actually really surprised this isn’t being talked about more. The chance for rain and even thunderstorms continues to increase. This could make it a ground and pound type game and neutralize our passing attack a bit
Yeah the lightning predictions fluctuate 👍
 
Back
Top