Game2 overreactions porst

Advertisement
lol youre not gonna make a non sports town into a sports town. just stop guys. this is miami. this is how we treat every team here.
Doesn't mean it should be a packed house but ****, there were more players there than fans today

Advertisement
Eh. TVD was trash today. Gattis didn’t trust him

But whatever I’m not going to debate this pointlessly
Tvd missed A LOT of open guys.. seemed like he would lock on his guy and pat the ball even then either eat a sack, throw into coverage, etc.

He seemed a hair slow and not really on today for whatever reason.. opponent threw a lot at him or something

I'd rather curtis take his lumps in a game like this because at least he has a chance to improve. We know what Ivey is, the dude ain't getting better and he's going to continue being booty juice.
He should have hit the portal

Doesn't mean it should be a packed house but ****, there were more players there than fans today
ok. maybe when you figure out what this city is as a sports town and how the attendance has always been for games like these, you'll get it. Mario isnt gonna change it. when you rely on a lot of casual fans to go in and make up your attendance, you aren't gonna fill out even decently esp for a noon game against southern miss

Advertisement
TVD was bad today but nothing we did whether or not executed isnt gonna put fear in anyone. we take way too long also
Maybe if it was executed (the open receivers downfield were actually hit with good passes) then there would've been something to put fear into teams. Trying to judge this offense after acknowledging the 1 player who can make the difference played bad is just dumb

Really don’t like what I see from this team/staff 2 games in. What did we improve on today from last week? Can’t name a thing and that’s a major concern going into Kyle field next week.
I think tackling was better overall, but we can’t cover for sh!$

I'd rather curtis take his lumps in a game like this because at least he has a chance to improve. We know what Ivey is, the dude ain't getting better and he's going to continue being booty juice.
It was rough seeing that kid on back-to-back busts. If he gets taken advantage of over and over, you may rethink that. I HATE Ivey. I don’t think that I have ever been more clear about not liking a player. But Curtis looked like dog$hit. He needs a ton of coaching at this point.

Advertisement
Maybe if it was executed (the open receivers downfield were actually hit with good passes) then there would've been something to put fear into teams. Trying to judge this offense after acknowledging the 1 player who can make the difference played bad is just dumb
k get back to me if we look like **** again on offense against a real team. next week isnt a must win but it is a test. we have one more tune up before ACC play. today would get us beat every week

Advertisement
Tvd missed A LOT of open guys.. seemed like he would lock on his guy and pat the ball even then either eat a sack, throw into coverage, etc.

He seemed a hair slow and not really on today for whatever reason.. opponent threw a lot at him or something
I know people have been begging for a reason to trash Gattis so they got their ammunition today

What I saw was him giving TVD a bunch of easy chances right off the bat. Look at the first drive on 3rd down. He makes that play in his sleep.

Then the next drive same kinda thing. Easy plays.

So then Gattis went to the run exclusively and people were ****ed because we weren’t winning by enough at that point

I get it, but also it’s not because Gattis was just not letting TVD do his thing

k get back to me if we look like **** again on offense against a real team. next week isnt a must win but it is a test. we have one more tune up before ACC play. today would get us beat every week
Idk why people acting like we play Georgia next week. We're gonna be just fine. And I will be SURE to get back to you right after the game.

Y’all got addicted to that air raid offense chucking up passes and yards. Those days are over. This is the offense now, whether Gattis is here or not. Efficient, complimentary, and physical. We had a 61% TOP edge, a 50% 3rd down conversion and averaged. 3.5 YPA and 8.5 YPC to make sure our defense didn’t gas out.

this isn’t a bug, it’s a feature. We don’t have the dudes to do it yet, but this is the way of the Canes until Mario retires
We struggled to score against a bad G5 team. I don’t care about time of possession or third down percentage or anything that’s not points scored. There was a solid improvement in the second half but that first half performance will cost us games. I’m not even talking about A&M. We’re going to lose to crap ACC teams playing this way.

Advertisement
Back