*** GAME EATS THREAD ***

Advertisement
made a ribeye with eggs during gameday and haven't felt hungry all day since lol

23514742_10210482851923222_1788087603_o.jpg

Last edited:
Having a taco bar , smoking wings a pitcher of bloody Mary and fridge full of Sam Adams

I'll be ordering Chinese from the best local takeout joint.

Grand mariner shrimp, sesame chicken, boneless BBQ ribs, fried dumplings, white rice.

Can’t go wrong with the Publix chicken my man

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Advertisement

Grand mariner shrimp, sesame chicken, boneless BBQ ribs, fried dumplings, white rice.

**** that sounds good, chinese food always give me indigestion, gotta see if I have any tums laying around. Otherwise I plan on just getting a pizza pepperoni and onion

**** that sounds good, chinese food always give me indigestion, gotta see if I have any tums laying around. Otherwise I plan on just getting a pizza pepperoni and onion

It really depends on the quality of ingredients the place uses. If it's a cheap joint and they use MSG, low quality meats and all that crap, you're gonna feel like **** after.

The place I order from has a bit higher prices than most other places but it's worth it because of the ingredients they use. I've never had an issue with them.

Also, I'm not sure what kind of variety of places there are where you live.

Here in NYC there are Chinese and Pizza joints on practically every street, so it's pretty easy to find a good one.

yeah I live in central florida, all of the chinese places close to me are **** quality, gotta drive 20 min to get one that's any good. There is a good NY style pizza place near me where the owner is from brooklyn and he gets NY water shipped in to make his dough. He does a good job for sure

Advertisement
yeah I live in central florida, all of the chinese places close to me are **** quality, gotta drive 20 min to get one that's any good. There is a good NY style pizza place near me where the owner is from brooklyn and he gets NY water shipped in to make his dough. He does a good job for sure

What's the name?

If I'm ever in Florida I'd like to try.

Advertisement
Used to go to this BBq place in Miami called the Stable many years ago. Was an outside place .I can still taste it.

Thought this would be a good time to bump with the Super Bowl being tomorrow.

What are you guys having for the Big Game?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back