game day

I had high hopes for Willie used to call for him to get some minutes. Boy was I all wet. He can't shoot at all, like zero. And since the announcers are saying "Harrington" i understand where you are at; ofc its Herenton.
Haha my fault Herenton*. 1-6 at any big time Florida high school will take his lunch.

Advertisement
And as if that were actually possible, our Canes YET AGAIN have the worst first half of the Season. 9 three's for Wake, A zillion bad passes and turnovers for us. ) 0 for 6 from FT. Down 10 at Halftime, Going for some PeptoBismol, since I will probably watch this a-Bismol team Half-2.

Wow we're awful. Can't shoot, can't finish, can't make FTs, careless with the ball, refuse to defend the 3 pt line. They've stopped playing for coach L.

What do we got to do guys? Maybe we can go to the football board and ask for their help in striking the flame to get the Larrañaga seat hot?!?! We got to get more voices with us!!!

Advertisement
Wow we're awful. Can't shoot, can't finish, can't make FTs, careless with the ball, refuse to defend the 3 pt line. They've stopped playing for coach L.
You forgot to mention we’ve given up trying to rebound. -8 on the glass already after FSU just doubled us up on the boards

How does an ACC guard manage to shoot less than 50 percent from the foul line?
Beverly does nothing well. He can’t shoot 3’s or FT’s, he’s an average at best finisher at the rim, he’s a turnover machine, and he falls asleep defensively 90% of the time. No idea how he was a 4 star.

You forgot to mention we’ve given up trying to rebound. -8 on the glass already after FSU just doubled us up on the boards
Brooks seems like a nice kid but he's useless. He's a black hole on offense so if he's not rebounding what is he doing out there?

Advertisement
Matt's account is really heatin up on Instagram:
1612036244971.png

Advertisement
Advertisement
Brooks seems like a nice kid but he's useless. He's a black hole on offense so if he's not rebounding what is he doing out there?
Agreed. He’s a decent interior defender too but he’s so atrocious on offense and he’s not a good rebounder

Advertisement
Back