game day

Advertisement
The last time Gak won a contested ball contest was when he was 4 and stole a rattle from his baby brother. Canes down by 7 looks like the Canes we Love (to Hate).

Advertisement
Advertisement
We have the worst 3 point defense and worst 3 point offense combination possible. There isn’t a Cane within 20 feet of Wake’s shooters

Crawled back to within 1 with 2 good plays, and Beverly says Here have a 3 with defense so bad the announcers are bashing him, then He misses an easy shot. Beverly was not Snatched.
Upd: And now Beverly misses 2 FTs so we are 0-for-6 at the line. Doesnt matter if we have 5 players or 15.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Harrington getting big time minutes 🤣 it’s unbelievable how bad this program is. Love his heart and effort but he is not a good basketball player. Have no idea how he is the best walk on we could find.
I had high hopes for Willie used to call for him to get some minutes. Boy was I all wet. He can't shoot at all, like zero. And since the announcers are saying "Harrington" i understand where you are at; ofc its Herenton.

Anthony Walker is a great athlete but in almost two full seasons he has displayed little to no true basketball skills. He can’t shoot, he can’t dribble, and he has no idea where to go most of the time. This falls on coaching.

Advertisement
Back